Bike of the Month nomination: Baldy's GPz750/1100R

• Tyrell Corp
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • "You were made as well as we could make you"
More
20 Jun 2015 11:56 #677449 by Tyrell Corp
I sent a pm to Steve as a nomination for Baldy's GPz750/1100R as a contender for bike of the month, Steve suggested putting a new thread up about it.

As well as really nicely put together and detailed - nothing fitted easily on that and there was major surgury involved grafting it all together. One of the best custom builds I've seen, also he has contributed quite a lot of good info here. That's my nomination anyway.

1980 Gpz550 D1, 1981 GPz550 D1. 1982 GPz750R1. 1983 z1000R R2. all four aces

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2015 12:00 #677451 by TexasKZ
+1

1982 KZ1000 LTD parts donor
1981 KZ1000 LTD awaiting resurrection
2000 ZRX1100 not ridden enough

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
20 Jun 2015 12:07 #677453 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic Bike of the Month nomination: Baldy's GPz750/1100R

Tyrell Corp wrote: I sent a pm to Steve as a nomination for Baldy's GPz750/1100R as a contender for bike of the month, Steve suggested putting a new thread up about it.

As well as really nicely put together and detailed - nothing fitted easily on that and there was major surgury involved grafting it all together. One of the best custom builds I've seen, also he has contributed quite a lot of good info here. That's my nomination anyway.

Thanks for the nomination of Baldys bike.
I will PM him for pictures and his bikes story. This is only the 2nd nomination received from the general membership. So Thank you again.
I have been working with the other Mods and have a few bikes already in process for BOTM , But Welcome the input of the membership as that is how we planned on doing it in the first place.
Please send all future nominations to me by PM as I might miss the thread and overlook someone
Thanks Street Fighter LTD Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn