My kz1000 police build

More
15 Jun 2015 07:31 #676646 by dvjoiner
My kz1000 police build was created by dvjoiner
This is my story of my build I have a 94 kz1000 police that I got in 2005 road it one year stock then did a top end job on her bore out to 1075 wiesco 10.5-1 piston, APE valves ,guilds, springs, .retainers, cam .410 grind & chain, Dynatek , Dyna S Ignition coil & wires plus little other things paint and a Harley police seat road her for 2 year till 2 cam cap boats broke and did some cam bearing bore seat area damage put her up and got a goldwing with a sidecar so both me and the boss {wife} could ride got the itch to bring her out this spring fix cam bore seat area [weld and line bore ]rewire her got her running found som things that needed to be done after setting for 7 years [carbs oil pan gasket and new clutch cable,lead end go bad after setting so long]had her out 6 times frist few times only a few miles then toke her out for her maiden run everthink good forgot how fast she was, then fell down at home and broke my ankle my riding is over this year
Been setting here at home reading this forum I have 2 questions 1 to the Moderators could made it easer to go to pages in the forum like going to page 200 and do anyone know who made the chrome jugs covers that are on my bike
Do not have any photos of her done but she so fine
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2015 23:27 #677226 by Copbike1000
Replied by Copbike1000 on topic My kz1000 police build
dvjoiner, Good job on your bike. Best of luck getting it to where you want it to look like. Here is my pride and joy 1994 KZP. Took off all of the cop stuff, cleaned bike up from top to bottom. Polished engine covers, added KZ tail and LTD seat. Also added Z1R style side covers. Swapped out KZP stock exhaust system for Vance & Hines four into one header.

Future plans include swing-arm swap along with wider tire. Might upgrade front forks to newer suspension.
Plan on painting bike once I figure out what color I want. Before and after pics:

1994 Kawasaki KZ1000P, Rancho Cordova, Ca
www.kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/598384...-project-bike#674472
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.