Project: Scratch

• TheThiefPrince
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
06 Jun 2013 16:14 #591106 by TheThiefPrince
Project: Scratch was created by TheThiefPrince
Well, as I do not have the patience to retype everything I lost earlier (over 600 words) explaining the back story of my bike('77 KZ650C), how I obtained it as well as the parts bike('78 KZ650B) and all the tid bits of informative material I painstakingly took the time to spill out because my iPad decided that Mobile Safari (my web browser) was being used more than it should have been. So I'm keeping this one short and sweet and if anyone wants an iPad that has been smashed over my knee... Let me know. As for the intention of this post, I'm starting my own build project, from the ground up. 

I'm starting with the '77 KZ650C (complete) and attempting to use the frame and whatever other parts from my parts bike ('78 KZ650B, was complete before I disassembled it) to create something of a street fighter I suppose. I'm looking to eventually swap out the front end as well as the swing arm with something that can handle a little beefier rubber and add a little more muscle to it's looks. I'll try to update as much as possible, but I am a full time college student working on a bachelors degree in electro-mechanical engineering while trying to work as many hours throughout the week as I can, so please bear with me! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2013 17:19 #591115 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Project: Scratch
Could prepare longer posts within any off-line word processing program, then copy and paste into the forum's outgoing message box.

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
06 Jun 2013 17:52 #591121 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Project: Scratch
can get two ketchup with my order

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
06 Jun 2013 23:26 #591166 by goodfastncheap
Replied by goodfastncheap on topic Project: Scratch

TheThiefPrince wrote: I'm starting with the '77 KZ650C (complete) and attempting to use the frame and whatever other parts from my parts bike ('78 KZ650B, was complete before I disassembled it) to create something of a street fighter I suppose.

I got a parts bike up here. Or two. PM the parts you need.

1979 KZ650 B3
KZ Relay Rider #54, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas