1975 KZ400D

More
23 May 2013 13:17 #588893 by jvevea
1975 KZ400D was created by jvevea
well I purchased the bike last fall and had no time this winter so finally getting started on it. the plan is to make it into a café dual sport. I will post the rendition pictures later this week. My friend and I are starting a shop calling it cargo customs so we will see how we do. The bike has had the engine cleaned and carbs done by previous owner before noticing lack of petcock so if anyone knows a good place to purchase pet cock and best jet kit to use for a conversion to pod filter would love the help. will post as the project comes along. I was able to build stand for working an so my back an knees will post later as well. Once again thanks for any ideas from all who have them and wish me luck and please post, I want to make this into a does and don't thread for future firsties.

1975 KZ400D morphing into a cafe' dual sport
2012 Ducati 848 Corse

life is hard so remember who your friends really are and the things that made you smile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2013 14:13 #594347 by Stereolized
Replied by Stereolized on topic 1975 KZ400D
Any updates on this? I just picked up a '77 KZ400-d4 that I want to cafe this season and bob next season or two, but being new to bike building I'm looking for ideas. Haven't come across too many 400's on here. Anyways, just getting my motor in motion before doing any real transformation work.

1977 KZ400 D4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.