1979 KZ750 twin b/ cafe inspired/ classified moto

More
27 Jun 2012 16:12 #532129 by DJKz750twin
well this is my first bike and i fell in love with the kz and i found a decent one on craigslist for 500 bucks i loaded it up and took it home the guy said it needed a new gasket where it was leaking and a new crank seal also he had cut off the pipes for some damn reason but i still dont kno what he was trying to do. but first thing after got it home put oil in the bike with some fresh gas to find out if i had a running motor in took me 3 kicks and she started right up. well im very into what the wrenchmonkees do also what classified moto has done as well. and i can see there and many more ppl out there that are working around the same ideas but ohwell i still hope to get tips and trick from yall along the way. and srry about the pics i didnt take one really before i strated tearing it down

Attachment 280.jpg not found

Attachment 279.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2012 18:15 #532153 by DJKz750twin
Replied by DJKz750twin on topic 1979 KZ750 twin b/ cafe inspired/ classified moto

Attachment 283.jpg not found

im going off this build mainly
Attachments:

More
27 Jun 2012 18:21 #532155 by DJKz750twin
Replied by DJKz750twin on topic 1979 KZ750 twin b/ cafe inspired/ classified moto
started tearing it down myself and i may ad that this will be a slow build bc of my money and family problems but i plan to do as much as i can when i can

im gonna cut the tail end but bc i plan on using my original seat pan im gonna reuse some of the mounts on the frame

Attachment 007.JPG not found

then i found out that this old 4 wheeler had square end that looked like it was just about the right size to slide in the back so i chopped it off and no will be part of the bike

Attachment 022.JPG not found

Attachments: