new here

More
06 Apr 2011 01:25 #442918 by Lowz650
new here was created by Lowz650
whats up im new here just recently purchased a 77 kz650 B1 its was in rough shape did a compression check on it everything is fine by factory specs got a vance and hines exhaust and emgo pods stage 3 dynojet kit working now on putting on a gs 1000 aluminum swingarm on it now needs repainted. I ended up putting on a cbr style master cylinder on the bike after superbars worked great for space and a double banjo bolt and two braided stainless lines eliminated the splitter. polished all the side engine covers really looking for a ltd style seat just wanted to know if the seats from the 80s model 650s or the srs will work on my bike??
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
06 Apr 2011 09:11 #442946 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic new here
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationWelcome to KZR! From what I can see (the pictures are small) it looks like your bike is coming along. Unfortunately, I have no experience with the 650s so I can't tell you which seats interchange. I'm sure that someone will come along as there are quite a few 650 owners on this site.

Here's a 1980:

This one says its from an SR or CSR:

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.