READ IF YOU OWN A KZ400/KZ440

More
19 Jan 2011 20:19 #423729 by nbrider
READ IF YOU OWN A KZ400/KZ440 was created by nbrider
There is a genius site I am sure you all know of, called www.kz400.com . It has EVERYTHING you possibly need to know about the KZ400's and KZ440's.

Some of you that follow the site may know it has been inactive for a long time. It may go down without notice, and it would be such a shame to loose all the data on that site.

So I am documenting every page, link, photo, diagram and file into PDF files, and organizing them into a branch system. It will be easy to navigate, able to be searched for key words and you won't need internet access to view it.

I am telling you this because this will take me 20 plus hours as there are hundreds, if not thousands of pictures to be enlarged and saved, manuals to be catalogued and put into order, and then I need to rearrange all files into a simple layout...

So I am giving you the gift of not having to do this.

PM me and within a week I will send you the entire catalogued site in PDF format

Thanks all.

1983 KZ440 LTD
Black paint- Soon to be something new!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2011 23:42 #423746 by loudhvx
Replied by loudhvx on topic READ IF YOU OWN A KZ400/KZ440
Ahh yes, that is Odd Ivar's (Rest In Peace) site. It is the main, and best source of KZ400 info on the web.

He actually started out here on KZrider and will be sorely missed. I believe the guys on the kz twins forum have taken over his site and it seems to be in very good hands now.

But every bit of backup is always good. That is quite a huge undertaking you are doing, and I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated by many. So, thanks in advance.

I'm sure Ivar's smiling somewhere :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.