Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Liquidating my Project 07 Nov 2007 16:10 #180040

• Kellen79_650
  • Kellen79_650's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
My wife and I have set some financial goals and made some decisions that have consequently forced me to prioritize my projects and get rid of some. I am going to be selling my hard tail project and all the associated items. I wanted to give you guys a chance if you are interested before I put it all on ebay.

The bike started out as a 79" KZ650. It was hard tailed by a professional builder in northern WA. The bike has a current title and registration. I have both mag wheels with the front being dual disc and all calipers front and rear. I can sell the front end together or separate from the frame. The front end is from a 2006 GSXR. I have the front and rear brake calipers from the GSXR as well. I have 3 650 engines with two assembled and 1 disassembled. If you are interested at all, just drop me an email or make on offer. I have a lot of misc parts, but already got rid of most of the body parts and tank.

I hate to be getting rid of this project but I have to make some hard decisions.

Post edited by: Kellen79_650, at: 2007/11/07 19:14
"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs NOTHING to be a Patriot."

~Mark Twain
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Liquidating my Project 07 Nov 2007 16:49 #180051

• Makarth
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
will the front end fit on a kz1000 and will it be able to hold the original rim it was designed for? oh and how much?

1977 kz1000 - Megasquirt project @ 40% wiring, plenum, and exhaust<--(done!)

Liquidating my Project 07 Nov 2007 17:41 #180055

• Kellen79_650
  • User
You have to modify your steering stem to fit and do a little work but you can make it fit without too much fabrication. The front end is completely stock so it will fit the original GSXR rim. I am looking for offers.
"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs NOTHING to be a Patriot."

~Mark Twain

Liquidating my Project 08 Nov 2007 19:49 #180222

• Makarth
  • User
want me to PM an offer, oh and one more thing do you have the discs or wheel or is just the triple tree forks and calipers.

Liquidating my Project 08 Nov 2007 20:21 #180226

• Kellen79_650
  • User
Sorry, I sold the bike with all the stuff today.

~Mark Twain

Liquidating my Project 08 Nov 2007 22:26 #180240

• Makarth
  • User
i weep

• Page: