• Page:

TOPIC:

73 Z1 Price 01 Nov 2006 21:23 #89236

• Blade
  • Blade's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello to all,

Nice forum info you all have here! I always appreciated the KZ's and what they did for the moto world! I have been restoring muscle bikes for about 10 years now and truly enjoy bringing something back from the grave in a serious way. I've mostly dealt with Honda Super Magnas and V65's, but found the Z1's to be quite the real deal for their age.. Anyway, I just aquired a one owner 1973 Z1 900 in original shape with 35,000 miles on it. It does have, what I believe is a MAC exhaust system on it? It has a busted up tach, missing right side cover, a small dent in the tank and fender and faded paint as well. However, it does run pretty damn strong with no major mechanical issues considering it's age and looks. I did also received with the purchase....the factory - parts, service and owners maunals, along with the original tool kit. My question is - Can anyone be nice enough to tell me what something of this nature may sell for on the market? I'm really wanting to customize this bike or restore it back to OE as close as possible, but don't know if it's the right move?

Thanks in advance!
Clay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: