• Page:

TOPIC:

Sup? 28 Aug 2006 20:42 #73115

• Mike D
  • Mike D's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

My name is Mike D, I live in Keller, Texas. I am 35 years old and I am an A&P Mechanic for www.jwac.aero.
I am not sure how you guys are going to take this, but I need help getting a 1980 KZ 550 Engine into a Mini sand rail. I realize that for some of you die hard KZ guys out there this may be offensive. Not tryin' to rock the boat or anything but this bike had been sitting under a tree for three years. I was told that if I hauled it off, I could have it. So have it I do;Well I have the engine, the rest of the bike passed away. :( Anyway, I am a member of one other forum dealing with Mini buggys and let me tell you motorcycle engines area becoming very popular in these Mini buggys. (in particular late model "superbikes")
I hope I can get some good advice here. So far in my short Forum experience I have found out that everyone is very nice & helpfull. I hope I find that true for this Forum as well. See you out there.

Mike D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sup? 28 Aug 2006 22:34 #73124

• The Milkman
  • User
  • Thank you received: 194
Welcome to KZRider Mike. I believe that you will find this forum MUCH better than most that you have visited. Of course that's just my opinion, lol. As far as using the engine in the buggy that's no problem here at all. There have been several guys here that have them. Do a search for "buggy", without the quotes of course and you will find a couple. Also, go into the archives in the Forums tab and do a search there too.
I hope this helps.
Have fun and ride safe,
Les
78 650-C2, Stock engine, Jardine 4-2 Exh., 17-38 sprockets, dyna ignition and coils, coil wiring mod, carb mod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: