New member here to say hello

More
19 Aug 2006 12:38 #70910 by SHADOWSHADY
New member here to say hello was created by SHADOWSHADY
Hello and wow what a site. I have used forums for years and most have a lot of community knowledge but this site has the most posted information I have ever seen.

I am a past KZ owner looking to rejoin the fold. My previous KZ was a 78 kz1000. Nice bike had some mods but I was too young to appreciate such a wonderful machine.

I just finshed a custom chopper for myself. 1999 Buell m2 cyclone drivetrain and custom everything else. Uppon completion I immediately decided that a new project was due. I love sport bikes, having owned a few, but I want something that stands out more in the crowd.

I have chosen a KZ 650 as my platform to start from. This site and an ample aftermarket have convinced me that this is the best bike, for me to start from. I intend on a full suspension upgrade from a 04-06 R6/R1

Then as many hand made aluminum peices as I can dream up. I am looking for my personal take on a cafe racer.

Well enough about me, I am looking for that KZ 650 to start from so if you have a cheap one or just a titled frame send me a message or e-mail me @ mrhorsepower65@hotmail.com

Thanks, Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2006 16:31 #70936 by rstnick
Replied by rstnick on topic New member here to say hello
Welcome SS.

You inquired about the frame and engine I have, but as I mentioned in the messages, crating and shipping might be too much for me.

There have been others here that are selling of all sorts of parts/frames and such, that I'm sure you could find something closer to you.

Try starting a new post with a title asking for a frame and engine. Check the Classifieds as well, as there might be just what your looking for in there.

Rob
CANADA

Need a key for your Kawasaki? PM me

1978 KZ650 C2, 130K kms, Delkevic ex, EI, CVK32, PMC easy clutch, ATK fork brace, steering damper, braced swingarm, 18" Z1R front wheel.
2000 ZRX1100
2011 Ninja 250R
2005 z750s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.