A whole new world!

More
11 Aug 2006 02:05 #68677 by YZ2KZ
A whole new world! was created by YZ2KZ
Hey Everybody. This is YZ2KZ. I'm posting from Everett Washington. I've ridden an '86 YZ 250 for about 8 years. My brother and I decided to take a road trip this year down the coast so we set out to get our motorcylce endorsements and planned on renting Harley's for a week. Endorsement, check. Took the skills test today! The cones weren't as hard as they looked! Anyway, the cost to rent a Harley is $600 bucks and that would only do us for a week, whats one to do for the rest of the summer? In comes the KZ. I decided to spend a little extra money and picked up a well maintained '81 KZ1000-J with 13k. This is my first street bike and I couldn't be happier. Not only did I stumble on to a really cool bike but I'm finding a really cool culture and nostalgia to go along with it! The tech post have already helped me to upgrade my turn signal relay and solve a fluke total loss of power issue! Thanks! See you on the road!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2006 06:38 #68704 by cary
Replied by cary on topic A whole new world!
looks like you got one of the nastiest stock kz's.... the J models had the most factory HP of all :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.