First Bike, and new to the forum

More
08 Aug 2006 16:10 #68105 by AJCrader
First Bike, and new to the forum was created by AJCrader
I am located in the sunny and dry land known to most here as hell, and to others Phoenix, AZ, my name is AJ and i'm 23. I just got my first bike, 1978 kz650. I have been wanting one for a long time, mom wouldn't let me have one, now i got one. I'm still excited eventhough it has a hole in the bottom end, I like the styl and the potential the bike has. I come from a drag racing background, previous cars include a 68 impala 396, and a 72 Cutlass S 455..my current drag project is an 86 mustang gt, enough about cars........I am hopeing to find a decent buildable motor to replace the one in it, or possibly something done to just stick in there. I can't wait, I also contacted corbin about any seats, they said if enough people requested a seat at this link, www.corbin.com/new/mrequest.shtml , that they'd make one, so go request one so we can get a nice seat made for us lol. Well, I think i said enough for now, later all...

AJ
Drag bike, 1220cc Z1R KZ project

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2006 18:33 #68129 by rstnick
Replied by rstnick on topic First Bike, and new to the forum
Welcome. Give us a picture of your project (the 650).

I requested a solo saddle at Corbin.

Rob
CANADA

Need a key for your Kawasaki? PM me

1978 KZ650 C2, 130K kms, Delkevic ex, EI, CVK32, PMC easy clutch, ATK fork brace, steering damper, braced swingarm, 18" Z1R front wheel.
2000 ZRX1100
2011 Ninja 250R
2005 z750s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.