Damn Im Lucky

More
19 Jul 2006 21:45 #63268 by Zedanko
Damn Im Lucky was created by Zedanko
So my ex-roomie owned this 1979 KZ1000. I guess he had some probs selling the bike quick just before he moved. I gave him the number of a mutual friend of ours that I thought may be interested in purchasing. Sure enough the struck a deal. I congratualed my buddy on the purchase of his first bike.

So the roomie is long gone and my buddy makes his was to my place. I hand him the title, and he moves to inspect the bike. I learned he had never riden before and thought, well he'll pick it up quick. I gave him a quick rundown on the gears and riding as he backed the bike of my front pourch(he almmost dropped it as he was pulling it out). He took it for a spin around the block and loved it. It was a good first ride.

Later in a discussion, I mention all you need to do is get a helm, register it, and get your license. He explained to me that he wasnt gonna to do any of that. Then he passes me title and says it's all yours. I refused, I couldnt accept a gift of a motorcycle. I told him he shouldnt give his money away like all the time. He then told me that Him, my brother, and video game guild members all contributed and bought it for me. Told me even the ex-roomie dropped the price because he liked the idea. FUGN CONSPIRING BROTHAS FROM ANOTHA MOTHA!! WHAT A GIFT!!!!

THANKS GUYS!!

Post edited by: Zedanko, at: 2006/07/20 00:46

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2006 22:08 #63275 by EddieBoy
Replied by EddieBoy on topic Damn Im Lucky
yeah i got friends like that too:)

More
19 Jul 2006 22:56 #63285 by rattler
Replied by rattler on topic Damn Im Lucky
wish i had friends:P
congrats on the new bike. the ST looks to be a nice clean bike.