More
13 Aug 2021 04:16 #853687 by riv
new member was created by riv
hi folks , came across a kz750 engine and im hoping to make a chop out of it . please bare with my spelling and gramma its not my strong point . im not the best mecanic but willing to learn . just finished biulding an xs650 chop which made lock down a breeze lol . anyway my first question is what other floats will fit a CVK32s carb as kz are hard to find . i am trying to see if engine will have a chance of running before i spend too much cash on it . any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2021 08:20 - 13 Aug 2021 12:46 #853705 by martin_csr
Replied by martin_csr on topic new member
Howdy, riv.  nobody here cares about spelling or insignificant stuff like that. 
Partzilla has diagrams w a cross-reference so you might be able to find other models using the same floats.
Linked below are two different models:  1976 KZ750-B1 Twin & 1980 KZ750-E1 (4-cyl). click a category, then click a part for the x-ref.

www.partzilla.com/catalog/kawasaki/motorcycle/1976/kz750-b1

www.partzilla.com/catalog/kawasaki/motorcycle/1980/kz750-e1

ps:  for future reference. It helps to mention exactly what model it is. a 750 could be any of various Twins or 4-cylinder motorcycles. 
If unsure, CycleChaos.com & Zedder.com are a couple of places to try.  cyclechaos is incomplete, but a lot of models are listed.  zedder has some info for free.  

Last edit: 13 Aug 2021 12:46 by martin_csr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.