New Member from the PNW

More
03 May 2019 15:09 #803261 by Mr. E
New Member from the PNW was created by Mr. E
Hello from the PNW

I have been a lurker for years and finally decided jump in here.
I am a Kawasaki junkie and fan of just about anything with two wheels with a streak of strange. I have a few bikes right now, I mostly ride my recently finished 1981 KZ750 but never can seem to stop building it up. Ported head, Gps cams (thanks for the slotted cams Nerb_rex!), Gpz carbs, freshly rebuilt engine all in a hardtailed frame that weighs out at 380 lbs with a full tank of gas. Its quite fun....recently though have been enjoying my 89 Kawasaki Voyager more now that my oldest son is big enough to hold on.

I also have a 75 kz400 project for the wife in the works , still needing upholstry and carbs and some bits here and there but its down the home stretch. I have had a few kz650s in the past both in stock form and in modified forms. I also have a wild 1984 GPZ race engine built by Simms and Rohm that I will be working on next.

I live in Washington state right across the river from Portland Oregon and enjoy meeting other riders.

Ill throw a few pictures up as well. I look forward to participating in the forums as I hunt down parts and work on oddball stuff!

1981 KZ750 Chopper, 1975 KZ400 , 1984 GPZ750 track build , Res 1977 kz1000a ,1977 kz1000a ...ect.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
03 May 2019 17:46 #803269 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic New Member from the PNW
Welcome to KZRider !!!!!!!!!!
Nice assortment of Bikes
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. E

More
04 May 2019 06:36 #803302 by riturbo
Replied by riturbo on topic New Member from the PNW
Welcome

Gpz 750 turbo The one I ride
Gpz 750 turbo Not finished
Gpz 750 turbo Not started
Gpz 550 1981
Gpz 550 1983
Bunch of other junk