Hello from Arkansas

More
12 Apr 2018 17:20 #781721 by e6ug
Hello from Arkansas was created by e6ug
Hi everyone, Just got me my first ever kz B) not a huge fan of the lightning/flames or whatever they are on the tank and side cover, so i have snagged up a tank and new side covers off ebay with the original paint/pinstripes also grabbed the appropriate rear lights/fender.

The bike will only start by push ( starter just spins and makes a funny noise) i assume after reading that this is probably a starter clutch issue??

The speed and acceleration of this little bike really supersized me , the PO said he added some performance upgrades like better sprocket and chain, this little bugger will flat out move :lol: I do not have much experience with motorcycles, so hope you all do not mind if i ask a few technical questions.

anyways glad to be here!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2018 19:01 #781724 by KZJOE900
Replied by KZJOE900 on topic Hello from Arkansas
Welcome to KZRider, e6bug! Bike looks to be in good shape. Wondering from which bike the rear fender is from. Looks good, like the lights on it.

Current project 76 KZ900 (This was a Vetter model)
76 KZ900
81 XJ550H SECA (Current Project)
82 XJ550R SECA
Past:
86 FJ1200
74 Z1900
72 CB450

More
12 Apr 2018 20:20 #781726 by e6ug
Replied by e6ug on topic Hello from Arkansas

KZJOE900 wrote: Welcome to KZRider, e6bug! Bike looks to be in good shape. Wondering from which bike the rear fender is from. Looks good, like the lights on it.

Thanks! PO said the fender was harley davidson but not sure which model.

More
13 Apr 2018 06:59 #781734 by JMKZHI
Replied by JMKZHI on topic Hello from Arkansas

Thanks! PO said the fender was harley davidson but not sure which model.

I laughed out loud about that fender. but maybe he has a long muddy driveway. :laugh: