Trying to my old 1979 KZ750

• hdtraveller57
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
21 Mar 2017 18:08 #757348 by hdtraveller57
Trying to my old 1979 KZ750 was created by hdtraveller57
I bought an 1979 KZ750 in 1980 in Memphis, TN in 1980 when I was 22 yrs. old. It was a midnight blue color and I installed a color matched Vetter Windjammer fairing on it. I also made hard bags and a trunk from 3 craftsman black plastic circular saw cases. The cases actually looked pretty good kinda like BMW-style hard cases. I believe I even installed rear turn signals inside the cases (memory is fading after all these years). I traded the bike in for a new Gold Wing at a Honda dealership in West Memphis, AR. sometime around May-June of 1981. I know this is a long shot but I'd like to find out what happened to that bike and if it is still around after all these years. More specifically, I'd like to find a picture of it since I never took a picture of it myself. I had some great times on this bike riding all over Arkansas and Tenn. Maybe someone remembers seeing this bike back then or knows where it ended up?
Again...it's a long shot but I just had to see if I could dig up any info. on it or maybe a pic.
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.