Hello everyone

• Captainkiwi
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Vrooooooooom
More
22 Jun 2016 05:01 - 22 Jun 2016 05:04 #732386 by Captainkiwi
Hello everyone was created by Captainkiwi
Hi all I'm new to the forum I have just purchased a 1982 KZ750 m1 CSR twin with 11000 miles on the clock she runs fine but with a few minor issues. I'm planing to make it into a Cfae racer. The first and most pressing issue is a frontend rebuild fork seals leaking and the sick rake caliper is leaking to. But the mother seems sound. I've already had some great advise from members here. I was a serious bike rider back in the day that the KZ was a new bike, but I feel like I'm starting out a new with this project. I got it with the view to be able to scoot around town and for day trips not planing to do any long trips on the bike I just wanted to feel the wind in my face and ride free again . As well as have a a hobby to work on over the winter months .
I am wanting to strip the bike down to its beer bones and tweak the look and style as much as I can my self learning as I go I would like to totally modernize the front end with new forks and triple tree in the longer term but have no idea as to where I would begin to look for forks and how to know exactly waht will fit and what won't. So any advice with my project would be gladly accepted
Cheers
Captainkiwi
Last edit: 22 Jun 2016 05:04 by Captainkiwi. Reason: Typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.