New KZ Rider Intro

More
05 Jul 2015 22:03 #679586 by OldStove
New KZ Rider Intro was created by OldStove
Hey guys, I just finally realized I needed to check my spam box for the verification email!
So anyway, now that i've figures that out, i can introduce myself.
My name's Steve, i'm 24 and just picked up an '82 kz1000. Has 19k miles on the clock, and is in good - very good condition.
I paid $1500, of the $1900 asking price and tomorrow I will be getting the insurance and title/reg work finished. (I may have taken her on a few rides already... ;)

I've had a couple of bikes before this one; an 05 Honda Shadow 750 and an '08 Kawi Versys 650. This is the biggest, and oldest bike I've owned, and from what time i've spent on it so far, i love it!

I'll be around on the forums, learning what I can and asking for help when I need it. (first thing I'm gonna look for is replacement turn signals and if anyone knows of any good LED alternatives)

Attached is a picture of me and the bike, and will upload more if anyone wants to see more of it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Randombeat
  • User
  • 0 to 100 real quick...
More
05 Jul 2015 22:15 #679592 by Randombeat
Replied by Randombeat on topic New KZ Rider Intro
Welcome, she's a looker!

Check amazon or flea bay for some LEDs, and make sure you do a search, I think you'll need to change your flasher unit to one that will support the lighter led load...

1980 KZ750H LTD-- pods-- vance & hines 4-1 --speedo/tach/blinker/switch deletes -- brat style

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.