wutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!

More
29 Nov 2014 09:02 #654918 by ed spangler
Replied by ed spangler on topic wutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!

Klock74 wrote: Awesome Ed, i was beginning to think I was the only one in Tn around here. And yes swest im very aware of craig flakes...We have a couple locally that just disect and sell bikes and it pains me. Im only using ebay for budget parts...ill go to z1 for new when the budget changes.

So... where in Tennessee area ya from? :woohoo:
BTW, I have a few used pieces laying around off 73-80 Z1-B's from when I did my resto mod on my bike, I ended up with some good extra parts.. :woohoo: .....(.no spare engines,No Carbs, or frames though. ) I even have some vintage Police Bike parts! At one point I was going to put the floorboards, ,shifter and brake pedal off a police bike, ended up deciding not to......So.....PM me if ya want with a list of any parts ya nee B) d.
Regards
Ed
So...let me know what you are looking for ....maybe I have it..
Regards
Ed

Have 1975 Kawasaki Z1-B & 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Had Hondas, Harleys and many ,many Z Series Kaws both Std. & LTD's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2014 15:55 #654932 by Klock74
Replied by Klock74 on topic wutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!
Im in Jamestown Tn. And im always loooking for anything KZ....Trying to get my stock up! Im waiting on a harness i got off ebay with components for $25 shipped...couldnt pass that up. Motor/carbs done...now electric...then start finding brake parts...tthen wheels..etc etc. would like a 4-1 open. So if ya got anything along the way i maybe interested ;)

More
29 Nov 2014 15:57 #654933 by Klock74
still got the police bags and side covers?

More
30 Nov 2014 12:12 #654970 by ed spangler
Replied by ed spangler on topic wutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!
Nope
I have the floorboards and all linkage ( Some of linkage is NOS and VERY RARE!..). to make the Police Bike Shifter and Brake pedal work on 73-76 Z. Of course I have the Police Shifter and brake pedal also. Thats all the police bike parts I have. B)
I also have at least one side cover ,at least one fender. some tank badges,etc....so ..so shape, I have a complete 4 n 2 exhaust system as would be found on an LTD, Its in so so shape, I have a windshield and brackets but actually havnt tried it to see what if anything would be required to make it fiit. Got a bunch of "Smalls", I think I have a new Clutch lever.. Miscellaneous parts.Including a new pair of Handlebars...cant remember what they were called , they have some addittional backset and Rise, not a lot though.
Havnt looked at the pile of parts lately....its all over at my cousins garage where we did the resto mod on my bike.
If you would like to see pics of any of this let me know....may take a few days.
Regards
Ed

Have 1975 Kawasaki Z1-B & 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Had Hondas, Harleys and many ,many Z Series Kaws both Std. & LTD's

More
30 Nov 2014 14:48 #654990 by Klock74
nothing really got my ears perked up