New guy from Alabama

More
10 Jun 2014 19:39 #636101 by Skitard
New guy from Alabama was created by Skitard
Hey yall. I just got a 1980 kz750 twin that im going to cafe. So far there aint too many cafe racers round here that ive seen so this should be fun! If yall have any suggestions on what i should do to the bike that would be awesome to hear! Also if someone could tell me where on earth that I can find parts for the thing would be greatly appreciated!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2014 04:10 #636113 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic New guy from Alabama

Skitard wrote: Hey yall. I just got a 1980 kz750 twin that im going to cafe. So far there aint too many cafe racers round here that ive seen so this should be fun! If yall have any suggestions on what i should do to the bike that would be awesome to hear! Also if someone could tell me where on earth that I can find parts for the thing would be greatly appreciated!

Hello, Skitard, and WELCOME to KZr! :cheer:

May get part numbers and a wealth of other information about each individual model on the kawasaki.com website.

Then Google the part number or search the part number on ebay.

The information on kawasaki.com includes parts diagrams, part names, part numbers, which models share the same part, parts availability at Kawasaki dealerships, etc.

Here's a link for help with navigating kawasaki.com and finding all the information.

Click here > www.kzrider.com/forum/13-bike-related/37...imitstart=0&start=20

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skitard

More
13 Jun 2014 20:09 #636548 by Skitard
Replied by Skitard on topic New guy from Alabama
Thanks Patton!
Now its time to start saving up! gotta get this thing running!
Thanks for all the info. i really appreciate it!

More
13 Jun 2014 21:18 #636559 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic New guy from Alabama
When searching kawasaki.com, another thing to bear in mind is that an otherwise identical part with a different color will have a different part number.

For example, we know that 1977 and 1978 KZ1000 fuel tanks are identical except for the color. But the 1978 model won't appear among models using the 1977 tank.

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD