Hello to all

More
28 Apr 2014 10:22 #630692 by kzvolk
Hello to all was created by kzvolk
Hey there everyone!
Glad to be on this!My name is spencer,been working on motorcycles and cars for over 20 years.Had a bunch of bikes...just got rid of my wonderful 85 sabre v65 to trade for a truck and oicked up,for a song, a kz650 and a kz1100 shaftie,both 81 or 82...cant remember....any hoos,they are in pieces and just gotta put em back together...not much of an issue.Wanna get the 1100 rolling first....sooo...this one has a bad wiring harness,but I have a spare one whats just a bit different....more wires in the spare which i think is good but basically the base wiring to make this run is fine and all wire colors match up.what Im asking is for is a large easy to read wiring diagram...the ones i pull off web get fuzzy when i magnify them,plus my vision sucks...any help?I sure would love to get that diagram.I would be happy to help anyone with questions on their bikes and stuff like that as well.I currently am working at a shop where we modify the motors of sport bikes and the chassis mods too.Once again..glad to be here looking for a readable kz1100 wiring diagram.Peace,Spencer in burlington NC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.