Yup, I'm a newb...

More
21 Mar 2014 11:12 #626033 by Slade74
Yup, I'm a newb... was created by Slade74
Hello to all. My name is Alan, and I am returning to riding after a 10 yr "break". I had a 79 cb650 back in 2003 right after I returned from basic training. I rode for the summer, and sold it before my first deployment, thinking I would be able to upgrade when I got back. Well, life happened and I am just now getting back in the saddle of my recently purchased 81 KZ650 CSR. (Pics to follow, the tablet Isn't behaving today).
I've been lurking on the forums for about a month now, leeching all the great knowledge, and figured it was time to join.
I have had the opportunity to ride for a couple of weeks now, but have parked the bike waiting on a new cam chain tensioner. I didn't see the point of pushing my luck just after I got the bike.
I look forward to a lot of riding, and am glad to be able to share interest in this machine with like minded individuals.

1981 KZ650 CSR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2014 12:39 #626043 by GA Joe
Replied by GA Joe on topic Yup, I'm a newb...
Welcome Alan! Smart to wait, I am not so patient however, and want to ride anytime I can. lol

More
21 Mar 2014 20:10 #626104 by Slade74
Replied by Slade74 on topic Yup, I'm a newb...
Me too, but if I damage anything seriously, It could be a long time before I can fix it.
I was thinking to myself, on the drive home tonight, about how boring my car seems now...

1981 KZ650 CSR