New guy in PA

More
04 Nov 2013 16:02 #612082 by happyhunter
New guy in PA was created by happyhunter
I am kinda late getting into the motorcycle game. I am 46 and completed the safety course and got my class M in April. I am currently looking for my first bike. I don't want something fast. Just something to tool around on back and forth to work. Ride it locally to and from store and work. Take it for fun rides on the twisty river roads. Hopefully save some money on gas over my minivan.

Mainly just want to try one out. My dad had a Honda CB200 back in the mid 70s. I rode places with him. Now it is my turn to drive.

See ya,
Happy Hunter
South Central PA

'82 Kawasaki KZ305CSR
I did not set out to buy a project bike,
but I got one anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2013 02:52 #612124 by ed spangler
Replied by ed spangler on topic New guy in PA

happyhunter wrote: I am kinda late getting into the motorcycle game. I am 46 and completed the safety course and got my class M in April. I am currently looking for my first bike. I don't want something fast. Just something to tool around on back and forth to work. Ride it locally to and from store and work. Take it for fun rides on the twisty river roads. Hopefully save some money on gas over my minivan.

Mainly just want to try one out. My dad had a Honda CB200 back in the mid 70s. I rode places with him. Now it is my turn to drive.

See ya,
Happy Hunter
South Central PA

Welcome !!
I lived from 2002-2005 in "Milton" PA. ( Near Watsonton,Danville,Selinsgrove or Sunbury).
Lots of Very Nice, Knowledgeable folks on this site!!
Regards
TennesseeZ Ed

Have 1975 Kawasaki Z1-B & 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Had Hondas, Harleys and many ,many Z Series Kaws both Std. & LTD's

More
05 Nov 2013 03:04 #612125 by Beaner242
Replied by Beaner242 on topic New guy in PA
Welcome aboard. Good luck in your search. There are lots of bikes to be had. Just wait for the right one.

1982 KZ1000K LTD Chopper