New Member from Queens, NY

More
03 Sep 2013 12:04 #604596 by WildBill86
New Member from Queens, NY was created by WildBill86
Hello,
My name is Bill. From queens, NY. My step dad and I have rebuilt many projects. Very few stay in my possession lol. My first bike i picked up was a 1975 Kawasaki S3A 400 when i was 15. Coming from a Harley family it was a big leap. Never forget the feeling that lil 2-stroke gave me. Recently we rebuilt a 1983 Kawasaki GPz 750. Just got into an accident with it last friday on the brooklyn queens expressway. Happy to be alive. Already tore her down and researching some parts. Will post in projects to keep you all updated. Its a shame i have to post in the project section, thought those days were done and over with. Been reading these forums for years. Very intelligent people here and its always a pleasure to share a passion with others. Look forward to being a part of the forum family. Ride safe

Ride it, Like you stole it
~Wild Bill~
1983 Kawasaki GPz750
1975 Kawasaki S3A 400
Certified Harley Davidson technician who came to the dark side
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2013 14:30 #604625 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic New Member from Queens, NY

WildBill86 wrote: Hello,
My name is Bill. From queens, NY. My step dad and I have rebuilt many projects. Very few stay in my possession lol. My first bike i picked up was a 1975 Kawasaki S3A 400 when i was 15. Coming from a Harley family it was a big leap. Never forget the feeling that lil 2-stroke gave me. Recently we rebuilt a 1983 Kawasaki GPz 750. Just got into an accident with it last friday on the brooklyn queens expressway. Happy to be alive. Already tore her down and researching some parts. Will post in projects to keep you all updated. Its a shame i have to post in the project section, thought those days were done and over with. Been reading these forums for years. Very intelligent people here and its always a pleasure to share a passion with others. Look forward to being a part of the forum family. Ride safe

Hello, Bill, and WELCOME to KZr! :cheer:

A topic entitled "1983 Kawasaki GPz 750 -- front end" has been started in KZr's Wanted Classifieds where members may respond with regard to parts available.

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.