Hello, clutch help.

• thermopyle410
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
21 Aug 2013 02:30 #602413 by thermopyle410
Hello, clutch help. was created by thermopyle410
I'm new to the site but am hoping to be able to glean some useful info or at least parts availability info. I bought an '83 KZ750 LTD shaft drive a few years back and have recently gotten it back on the road. It runs absolutely great once warmed up in the morning (even when 35'c out, or 90'f).
I just replaced the clutch cable and speedo cable. I must have some clutch adjustment to do as I had to adjust the cable out quite a bit to get it to work. The speedo is still not working so it must be internal to the speedo. My manual shows very little if anything on the shaft drive bike. Does anyone know if there is available a manual covering the shaft drive bikes? Parts wise I do have a Kawy dealer in town but of course some older parts may be tuff for them to get. I'm near the west coast Canada.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2013 07:48 #602425 by koolaid_kid
Replied by koolaid_kid on topic Hello, clutch help.
Welcome to KZR.

Which manual do you currently have? They tend to come in 3 flavors: Clymers, Haynes and Kawasaki Factory Service Manual.

1983 GPz 750
810 Wiseco, Kerker, K&N, DynoJet S3, Accel, Progressive, etc.

More
21 Aug 2013 08:36 #602427 by 650ed
Replied by 650ed on topic Hello, clutch help.

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\BBCode\KunenaBBCodeLibrary::renderEbayLayout(): Argument #1 ($ItemID) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/kzride5/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/BBCode/KunenaBBCode.php on line 314. Please enable debug mode for more information.