Old love resurrection

More
06 May 2013 00:51 - 06 May 2013 00:53 #585900 by Baumer
Old love resurrection was created by Baumer
Hey guys I'm new to the site I'm 24 and have been riding for at least 10 years I got my first street bike when I was 16 it was a 1981 kawi 650 Ltd I had until I was 18 when I moved and sold it to my brother when I moved back I asked him about it he said he had sold it to a friend I just assumed it was lost forever until a couple of months ago my brother said he found the bike Which had been sold several times and ended up in a grove for 3 years needless to say I got it back sun backed tattered and torn but I got my first bike back and am now starting to rebuild it and add it to my ever growing toy collection but I've been through this site a few times over the past couple of months so I'm hoping you guys can help me out when I need some advice also ill get some pics up here soon thanks
Last edit: 06 May 2013 00:53 by Baumer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2013 06:26 #585926 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Old love resurrection

Baumer wrote: Hey guys I'm new to the site I'm 24 and have been riding for at least 10 years I got my first street bike when I was 16 it was a 1981 kawi 650 Ltd I had until I was 18 when I moved and sold it to my brother when I moved back I asked him about it he said he had sold it to a friend I just assumed it was lost forever until a couple of months ago my brother said he found the bike Which had been sold several times and ended up in a grove for 3 years needless to say I got it back sun backed tattered and torn but I got my first bike back and am now starting to rebuild it and add it to my ever growing toy collection but I've been through this site a few times over the past couple of months so I'm hoping you guys can help me out when I need some advice also ill get some pics up here soon thanks

Hello, Baumer, and WELCOME to KZr!

We look forward to your participation on the forums and being informed about your progress with the bike.

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.