hello

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
19 Jul 2012 22:28 #537169 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic hello
I have done business with them 3 times with good results. But dont buy a helmet online till you trial fit it in person other wise you will be wasting time and money exchanging it.

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ednadiaz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
24 Jul 2012 22:19 #538362 by ednadiaz
Replied by ednadiaz on topic hello

Street Fighter LTD wrote: I have done business with them 3 times with good results. But dont buy a helmet online till you trial fit it in person other wise you will be wasting time and money exchanging it.

Really? What did you purchase then?

• Street Fighter LTD
More
24 Jul 2012 22:24 #538363 by Street Fighter LTD

ednadiaz wrote:

Street Fighter LTD wrote: I have done business with them 3 times with good results. But dont buy a helmet online till you trial fit it in person other wise you will be wasting time and money exchanging it.

Purchased a Scorpion open face helmet with retractable shield, 2 rainsuits and some rain goggles

Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

• ednadiaz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
25 Jul 2012 22:35 #538662 by ednadiaz

Street Fighter LTD wrote:

ednadiaz wrote:

Purchased a Scorpion open face helmet with retractable shield, 2 rainsuits and some rain goggles

Was it good? Thanks for the reply. What is the brand of the helmet that you bought? I want to buy a full face helmet.

• Street Fighter LTD
More
25 Jul 2012 22:46 #538670 by Street Fighter LTD
The helmet is a Scorpion, open face, Its a good 100 Dollar helmet . Comfy and lots of features. They make a full face as well, But Again, Dont buy with out trying one on in a store...

• ednadiaz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
26 Jul 2012 21:44 #538861 by ednadiaz

Street Fighter LTD wrote: The helmet is a Scorpion, open face, Its a good 100 Dollar helmet . Comfy and lots of features. They make a full face as well, But Again, Dont buy with out trying one on in a store...

Yes.Ofcourse. I will definitely do that. Thanks. By the way, is that the only item you bought in Jafrum? Did you try their jacket? I browse the website and find a good one. It's a men leather jacket with flying eagle in it.=)

• Street Fighter LTD
More
26 Jul 2012 22:14 #538868 by Street Fighter LTD
Dont need a new leather. Just also bought 2 rain suits and some small trinkets

• ednadiaz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
27 Jul 2012 22:22 #539124 by ednadiaz
Okay..I am also thinking about rain suits and other apparels. But the jacket really attract me. I find the style unique. ;) How about motorcycle boots? Do you have them already?

• Street Fighter LTD
More
28 Jul 2012 08:57 #539202 by Street Fighter LTD

ednadiaz wrote: Okay..I am also thinking about rain suits and other apparels. But the jacket really attract me. I find the style unique. ;) How about motorcycle boots? Do you have them already?

I buy my boots at a local boot shop. Cowboy boots with oil resistant non skid soles