Now a member of KZ rider

More
30 Mar 2012 15:23 #513035 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Now a member of KZ rider

Street Fighter LTD wrote:

Let me know if these pics came thru ok . I will take some shots of the bike only when it stops raining
These are from 5 years ago of my son practicing in a school parking lot

The first pic is 96px × 72px, and appears a little too small.

Each of the other two pics is 480px x 360px, and appear within good on-screen viewing range.

Here's the first pic enlarged to 480px x 360px:

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
30 Mar 2012 15:30 #513037 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic Now a member of KZ rider

Well, I tried. I will have son in law computer God help me .Us old farts dont do good on these new fangled computers.

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
Attachments:

• BlackZ1R
  • User
  • Kawasaki in my blood
More
01 Apr 2012 15:51 #513398 by BlackZ1R
Replied by BlackZ1R on topic Now a member of KZ rider
Welcome LTD. Nice ride!!!! Excellent condition. Did you say that is all original body work?
When you get your son fired up with the camera again, get him to shoot a video of it running and post it up.

Kawasaki

Someone once told me to marry that motorcycle I was riding ......there's times I wish I hadda listened .

More
01 Apr 2012 15:59 #513400 by ramtough_63
Replied by ramtough_63 on topic Now a member of KZ rider

Attachment 212px-Homer_Simpson_2006.png not found

mmm Turbos! I want see more

1978 KZ1000 A2
Thrown Together To Ride Til Winter
Facebook Page
Free Range Custom Art

1982/83 750R/GPZ
1984 Goldwing 1200 Interstate
1982 Yamahopper QT50
Previous
2 79 HD sporty XLH
02 HD FLSTS Heritage
60's HD Hummer
70's Honda 550 Four
70 Yamaha 100
and various enduros dirtbikes minibikes...
Attachments:

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
01 Apr 2012 16:40 #513406 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic Now a member of KZ rider
Thanks Guys.
Paint is all factory stock. One scratch in tail section from taking sissy bar on and off many times. Bike is a time capsule of stock parts. Stock paint, front end + twin steering dampners and fork brace. Motor is blacked out with All chrome from Browns, Moved rear fender back 2 inches with homemade adapter plate in preperation for the longer swingarm Ive been planning for 25 years ( No Hurry ).
Its pretty funny at bike shows seeing who really knows bikes and who dont. From the right side the turbo cant be seen , but you would think the round chrome air cleaner behind the motor and the Karata Glide Clutch cover might make you look a little closer. But I really get a kick out of people who stare at the left side of the bike, take pictures and still dont realize the bike is turbocharged. I guess the pipes going from the front of the motor to the rear with heat shields that say MR TURBO just doesnt register. So they ask IS IT A Turbo ? LMAO...
Next show Im going to have a sign that says YES Its a turbo

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn