new guy selling all my kz1000 parts

More
19 Feb 2012 20:05 - 19 Feb 2012 20:16 #505138 by pcrick850
new guy selling all my kz1000 parts was created by pcrick850
Hey everyone, I've read many articles on here as a guest and finally got over being paranoid about putting my info on another website. Anyway I have a titled 1978 kz1000 a2a that is far from original. Bought it over a year ago from a guy that was letting it rot after my buddy raced me on his kz1000 and left me in the dust with no pride left. Always been a classic harley guy but couldn't resist the sound and performance of these bikes. Anyway I've tinkered on this thing here and there and got it where it would go around the block. Put in a dyna ignition, changed carbs, and cleaned fuel tank. Unfortunately with a new baby girl and helping my mother since my fathers passing I just can't seem to find more than a few hours here and there to tinker and money is a little on the tight side. So I have decided to part the bike out and to just put the motor up in storage untill a day when I can do something with it. Maybe ill build a buggy or something. Anyway I've included some pictures of the bike to show the 5" stretched swingarm, cafe fairing, new shocks, dual disc front end, drag bars, and other pieces someone might be interested in. Also have the original handlebars, crash bars, speedo & cable from the bike pictured. Also have a set of lh and rh intake manifolds with the vacuum ports & caps, v&h sidewinder exhaust, and a complete mikuni carb set up off of a police bike that came off of a running bike but I'm sure need cleaned or rebuilt as the bike idled poorly. Id rather see these parts(or bike) go to someone that appreciates the classics. Hope I can help someone finish their project since I couldn't finish mine. I havnt pulled anything off the bike so if you want to make an offer on the complete bike with the engine and all feel free. Will sell the complete engine so please don't ask for any engine parts.

Hold my beer and watch this!
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Feb 2012 20:16 by pcrick850. Reason: added information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.