Should I be on this site

• nitrochristian
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
17 Dec 2011 20:32 #493527 by nitrochristian
Should I be on this site was created by nitrochristian
Hey Kzrider forum members, if you guys don't want me on here just let me know and I wont be back. I know I use the word Christian in my user name it's just a major part of my life, I don't talk about it here so I don't get it but thats the way it goes somtimes.

78 KZ650
96 Ford Bronco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2011 20:45 #493529 by gengomerpyle
Replied by gengomerpyle on topic Should I be on this site
i myself dont have a problem with you. what did you do to think your not wanted here?

1982 GPZ750R1 ELR
1978 Honda CB750F SuperSport
1971 Honda CB750K
1970 Honda CL100 Scrambler

More
17 Dec 2011 20:53 - 17 Dec 2011 20:53 #493531 by KZJOE900
Replied by KZJOE900 on topic Should I be on this site

gengomerpyle wrote: i myself dont have a problem with you. what did you do to think your not wanted here?

+1 on what gengomerpyle said. I have read a few of your postings and it seems people have been respectful towards you. I suppose if you are not getting the answers you are expecting then the right person has not seen your post(s) with your question. So I wouldn't quit. And I definitely don't think people here have a problem with you being Christian. I would think most here are Christian to varying degree. Like you said, its not like you were trying to proselytize on this form. Hope you stick around.

Current project 76 KZ900 (This was a Vetter model)
76 KZ900
81 XJ550H SECA (Current Project)
82 XJ550R SECA
Past:
86 FJ1200
74 Z1900
72 CB450
Last edit: 17 Dec 2011 20:53 by KZJOE900.

More
17 Dec 2011 20:54 #493532 by Mcdroid
Replied by Mcdroid on topic Should I be on this site
I don't know why you wouldn't be welcome here...although none of us proselytize. :)

Michael
Victoria, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

More
17 Dec 2011 21:47 #493535 by 0Z.Z1R Mk2
Replied by 0Z.Z1R Mk2 on topic Should I be on this site
99% of us here are followers of the Kawasaki faith. ;)

The fact that you are a Christian does not make any difference what so ever.

Maybe your a bit paranoid dude...all the best to you,and stick around. :)

1976 KH 500 triple
1978 Z1R D1
1980 Z1R MK2
1983 Gpz750 turbo
2007 ZRX 1200r
1982 GSX 1000S Katana
1983 GSX 1000S Katana
Don't knock my turbo lag - it gives your naturally aspirated a chance..

• andy9802gt
  • User
  • If it tastes that good, eat it yourself.
More
17 Dec 2011 22:08 #493538 by andy9802gt
Replied by andy9802gt on topic Should I be on this site

nitrochristian wrote: Hey Kzrider forum members, if you guys don't want me on here just let me know and I wont be back. I know I use the word Christian in my user name it's just a major part of my life, I don't talk about it here so I don't get it but thats the way it goes somtimes.

Seriously? Are you for real right now? Has it ever occurred to you that you're not the only guy working on your bike right now? Be patient if nobody answers you for a day or two and don't be afraid to give yourself a bump to get back up on the first page of new posts.

'78 KZ1075 LTD
stage 1 head by Larry Cavanaugh
race built crank by John Pearson
Mikuni rs34's
k410 cams
back cut tranny
8" over D&G swinger
proving once again that age and treachery is better than youth and enthusiasm

• nitrochristian
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
18 Dec 2011 00:56 #493566 by nitrochristian
Replied by nitrochristian on topic Should I be on this site
It's a great site and all has been great but, I saw a few members talking about carbs and one member stated he had some vm28s for sale he showed pics and was very serious about selling some of the 50 or 60 he stated and showed he had so I asked if I could buy a set he sent me a private message and said at this time of year he was to busy. So I went back to post to make sure it was not an old post and it was only a week old, so then I sent him a message and said I didnt understand why he said he was to busy at this time of year when just 7 or so days ago he was going to sell to others and he read the message but no reply. I have been watching the boards and he has been on many times. so then i asked the site administrator at least a week ago if he thought it was an issue and got no reply. Thats the issue so i figured i did somthing or my screen name set sombody off it wouldnt be the first time i have been on other sites and it has gotten ugly so i dont go back.

78 KZ650
96 Ford Bronco

• ready2ryde1985
  • User
  • got to love these kzs
More
18 Dec 2011 01:12 #493567 by ready2ryde1985
Replied by ready2ryde1985 on topic Should I be on this site
So change your screen name if it causes you issues!!!!

Im with the church of Kaw nothin else matters oh and as far as some dude that wont sell you somthin, it happens man. Chalk it up as he is to rich for your money and go on about your day.

The welth of knowlage on this site is not worth loosing over a dumb a$$ and his religous views.
Nothing should matter but our passion for bikes that others disregard. I have seen some real nice work on here and usualy dont even have to ask my questions cause they have been answered somewhere else.

So if it is taking a min slow down and read. In time someone will chime in.

84 kz 700 a1
82 kz550 ltd

More
18 Dec 2011 01:26 #493568 by Boostable
Replied by Boostable on topic Should I be on this site

nitrochristian wrote: Hey Kzrider forum members, if you guys don't want me on here just let me know and I wont be back. I know I use the word Christian in my user name it's just a major part of my life, I don't talk about it here so I don't get it but thats the way it goes somtimes.

What? You can't be serious.... It would appear your the only one talking about it now!! :blink:

As far as I know your name is Christian and you like Nitro funny cars and obviously your into Kaws, and like the other guys said, thats pretty much all that matters here.

~Jack

1982 KZ1000 J2 ~ Project (Street Fighter - Project Section)
1976 KZ900 - Daily Rider

• nitrochristian
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
18 Dec 2011 02:31 #493575 by nitrochristian
Replied by nitrochristian on topic Should I be on this site
Good advice guys thanks.

78 KZ650
96 Ford Bronco

• DoubleDub
  • Visitor
18 Dec 2011 02:33 #493576 by DoubleDub
Replied by DoubleDub on topic Should I be on this site
I got the same reply from him, it's not just you. Not sure what that was about. I moved on.

• clutch
  • User
  • I wish I had a tad more patience to do it better!
More
18 Dec 2011 03:22 #493583 by clutch
Replied by clutch on topic Should I be on this site

Boostable wrote:

What? You can't be serious.... It would appear your the only one talking about it now!! :blink:

As far as I know your name is Christian and you like Nitro funny cars and obviously your into Kaws, and like the other guys said, thats pretty much all that matters here.

+1 on thinking your name was Christian. I've been here a few years, and the worst thing I've ever seen in the forums is the "purists" (guys who like bikes stock) giving the "modifiers" a hard time (mostly in fun, never too serious). I wouldn't worry too much about the one guy...the rest of us are cool with you if he's not. LOL :)

Southern Maryland, USA

1980 KZ250 LTD (traded, but still missed)
1982 KZ750 E3 (Cafe Project) (Dyna-S, Dyna Coils, V&H 4-1, K&N Pods, 6 Sigma Jet Kit, Acewell Computer, Woodcraft Clip-ons, Custom Rewire)
1966 A1 Samurai (Restoration Project)

Wish List:
KZ1000 P (For a "touring" bike)
Z1 (need I...