New ! - Need some advice...1978 Z1R

More
16 Aug 2011 13:54 #469384 by bhendron
New ! - Need some advice...1978 Z1R was created by bhendron
Hi all!

I've been snooping around in here and it looks like you have an awesome forum going!

I'm trying to dtermine the value of an 1978 KZ1000 Z1R that a coworker is selling, and I'm having a hard time putting a price on it. I guess I'm asking what one of these is worth - in good, running condition. I wish I could share some picutures... but I don't have any. Any help would be appreciated! And if I end-up with it, I'll be flooding you with pictures!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
16 Aug 2011 14:23 #469390 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic New ! - Need some advice...1978 Z1R
decent shape no paper work not running in years bill of sale...full project...still worth 5000

same thing but running and registered and turtle waxed decent shape...5000-8500--& up

running beat to hell registered and been rigged and painted and junked up some 1000-3500

same with no running and screwed paperwork ect...not run in years and monkey'd up....a deal at 5-800 ---up to 2000

just guesses

pictures help

they are worth money and one of the ones that are getting pricey....rare....pretty darn rare..

good luck...pics are must

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
16 Aug 2011 14:35 #469394 by bhendron
Replied by bhendron on topic New ! - Need some advice...1978 Z1R
Thanks so much! That pretty much covers it for me. I appreciate it!

More
16 Aug 2011 14:39 #469395 by Mcdroid
Replied by Mcdroid on topic New ! - Need some advice...1978 Z1R
What trianglelaguna said...and let me add that it also depends where you live...if paperwork is 'iffy' and you live in a state with a picky DMV, then it may be very difficult to get the bike transferred to you...other states can be very lenient in transferring titles (and late fees, etc.)...these costs many impact the selling price.

Michael
Victoria, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
23 Aug 2011 05:27 - 23 Aug 2011 05:29 #471120 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic Login : wigs-lace.net

adrianehover wrote: <strong><a href=" www.wigs-lace.net/ ">full lace wigs

<div id="mainWrapper".Don't produce the mistake of shopping for it so that you can coordinate using the coat.Naturally this and also the coat should go together, but the more important factor needs to be the face.Purple in addition to pumpkin happen to be two in the hottest colorations this crash and winter months so take into account getting neckties in people colors<br><br><a href=" fans.ajith.org/pg/blog/owner/danaeputz "> Other About Full Lace Wigs Stock Lace Front Wigs Custom Lace Wigs Lace Frontals Hair Extensions wigs for kids wigs for men wigs, wig, lace front, lace front wigs,lace wigs, hairpiece, noriko wigs, human hair wig, blog

www.fm38.org/messu-compose.php?to=marlinmcdaris "> About wigs-lace.net blog

craig giving fashion advice again? :laugh:
this is exactly why i started putting a rubber on my mouse when ever i open email from omr or craig! :woohoo:

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.
Last edit: 23 Aug 2011 05:29 by wireman.

More
23 Aug 2011 08:21 #471129 by Medina
Replied by Medina on topic New ! - Need some advice...1978 Z1R

Mcdroid wrote: What trianglelaguna said...and let me add that it also depends where you live...if paperwork is 'iffy' and you live in a state with a picky DMV, then it may be very difficult to get the bike transferred to you...other states can be very lenient in transferring titles (and late fees, etc.)...these costs many impact the selling price.

True, one of the bikes in my building is a yam trip that the guy..my father in law, Xfatherinlaw..bought, never transferred the title. He lives in Indiana and so far, its been 6 months and the state is crawling. I guess they send regular mail out, then registered, then more waiting.
first step if bike has no title, get vin and go to copshop and have them run it. Easy cheap step one.

1981 KZ1100 Vetter "Luminous Navy Blue" DAMN YOU COLOR CODES!
Medina, Oh
My Bike Thread
www.kzrider.com/forum/10-new-members/469298-from-ohio

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
09 Oct 2013 07:16 #609340 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic New ! - Need some advice...1978 Z1R
Wow it only took two years for Wireman's "fashion advice" comment to trigger a response from this spam-bot. Or does it take that long for fashion trends to make it to Nebraska? Is this a new thing on the internet? Zombie spam? :)

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN