• Killman
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Now with 99% more ducks
More
19 Apr 2011 22:46 #445718 by Killman
KZ440D & Me was created by Killman
Hey all!

Stumbled across this site while trying to source parts for my new little bundle of joy, and it seems like the perfect place to stretch the motorcycle part of my brainbox. :)

The Good: Bought myself a Kz440D two years ago, (first bike) and promptly put it in the shop for a complete overhaul. Rebuilt exhaust system etc.
Finishing my motorcycle novice skills course on Easter Sunday. Going great! Got new gear for the occasion, (armoured jacket, boots and a nice shiny HJC helmet).

The Bad: The guy I bought the bike from wasn't especially particular about how he treated her. She's got some dings, rust, tears, etc.

The Journey begins. :laugh: Looking to do a bit of a resto job on her. Nothing too crazy, gonna fit her out with some NOS, OEM and just plain used bits. Dress the girl up and take her to the dance, as it were. Looking forward to a summer of riding, camping and fishing with her.

Hopefully some of you fine folk can share some of your experience and stories with the newb, can't wait to chat with you.

1983 kz440 ltd
Quack
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
20 Apr 2011 01:16 #445747 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic KZ440D & Me
welcome to z-jungle B)

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.