Not new, but it's been a while, my friends

More
13 Feb 2011 20:14 - 13 Feb 2011 20:15 #430543 by philcsand
I was brought back here tonight by Ran429's message to me that Sandracer had passed on. With that news, I realised that even though I haven't had the chance to actually meet most of you, I still consider most of you my friends. From odd Ivar putting those damn pictures of bunny rabbits with pancakes on their heads up, to DanVVArider's incessant trolling. (Dan, I still appreciate that PM you sent me all those years ago. Just wish I could get them back off the old site.)

I remember a guitar playing Texan cum Oklahoman digging a kz750 out of a hill, getting it running (and looking great), and who could forget the chevy orange monstrosity of a bike that RAN429 breathed new life into. (And our trip to Gangland to get that Honda parts bike in your step-side.)

I also remember taking an awesome ride out to the coast with FrayedSanity, Sandy the mullet sporting canuk (and his warden), and Donolyauto. Those were very good times indeed.

Perhaps one of my favorite memory was heading up to the mountains with scumbag to do a custom porting of my possessed engine head with my ww2 era Mosin 7.62x54r rifle, and the wonderful reaction it produced upon my posting the results.

But I digress. I mainly wanted to just let those of you who remember me, and who give a shit, know that I'm still alive.

God Speed my friends, and may your days be sunny, your nights festive, the roads empty, and your tanks full. Roll on, and roll far.
Last edit: 13 Feb 2011 20:15 by philcsand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ran429
  • User
  • Master of FREE rides!
More
14 Feb 2011 00:05 #430575 by ran429
Replied by ran429 on topic Not new, but it's been a while, my friends
Lets go for a ride soon in all of our friends honor, both past and present.
I will follow up the rear of the group so my open pipes on the Harley dont cause hearing loss to anyone.

What say ye Washington riders?

First thought when i read the posts was i have to tell my buddys that i know arent really frequenting the site anylonger.

I only recently started reading the posts again after digging through all my junk parts i cant get rid of, to see a topic i really didnt want to ever see.

Oldcoldankles, Sandy, FrayedSanity, RRRR, Wiredgeorge, Tony, Tazz, dang the list goes on really.
I thank al of you for the friendship online and the help you gave me when i was tinkering with the Mossbeater, the 750E2 and the police bike.
Attachments:

• RetroRiceRocketRider
  • User
  • ...bring in the machine that goes PING!
More
14 Feb 2011 07:20 - 14 Feb 2011 07:22 #430597 by RetroRiceRocketRider
Replied by RetroRiceRocketRider on topic Not new, but it's been a while, my friends
I'm still here Randy! :P

I just don't get to pop in here as often as I used to - dead PC at home, and it's "frowned" upon for me to use the work PC for anything that isn't job related.
BTW, what the hell is a keyboard logger? :blink: :laugh:
lmao

And Phil, it's good to see you here again bud. :)

Covina, So Calif!
78 KZ650-B2 = SOLD
84 ZN700 LTD = SOLD
84 ZX750 GPz = SOLD
89 GSX1100F Katana = SLEEPING :-/
20 VN1700 Vulcan Vaquero (the Blue Cowboy)
Looking for my next project KZ
Last edit: 14 Feb 2011 07:22 by RetroRiceRocketRider.

More
14 Feb 2011 07:34 #430598 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic Not new, but it's been a while, my friends
ill be here to there bury me too,of course might have to change name again after i hit 15,000 posts! :laugh:
wireguy,plummen maybe plummen-wireman next! :woohoo:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.