Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

ENJOY! PICTURES HERE!:) 26 Apr 2006 07:24 #42783

• Zheel
  • Zheel's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
neilage66 wrote:

Thanks for posting a link to your pictures...I enjoyed seeing them. You have some beautiful mountain terrain in Bulgaria!
Please take this as a complement...your friend on the Honda 500 looks like he walked off the set of the movie Mad Max with his nice old riding leathers. Cool!
There are alot of Mad Max fans here for obvious reasons and it's my wifes favorite movie ever. Could have something to do with young Mel of course. ;)

The Keymaker said thank you!:) He is really amusing on the road and it is nice to ride with him:).

Bye the way - were is the right place in this forum for such "trip reports"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ENJOY! PICTURES HERE!:) 26 Apr 2006 09:17 #42819

• gas
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Howdy Zheel. The pictures taken by your girlfriend are great! Nice country out there in Bulgaria. I really liked the cave paintings and find them facinating. I had to laugh though as one of the charactors on the wall, obviously male, had a third leg. I guess that even the Cro-magnons had to brag it up huh?:lol: Actually I never interpret cave paintings literaly because they are often abstract and symbolic. Thanks for the pics.

ENJOY! PICTURES HERE!:) 26 Apr 2006 10:15 #42834

• ran429
  • User
  • Master of FREE rides!
  • Thank you received: 2
Zheel wrote:

neilage66 wrote:

Thanks for posting a link to your pictures...I enjoyed seeing them. You have some beautiful mountain terrain in Bulgaria!
Please take this as a complement...your friend on the Honda 500 looks like he walked off the set of the movie Mad Max with his nice old riding leathers. Cool!
There are alot of Mad Max fans here for obvious reasons and it's my wifes favorite movie ever. Could have something to do with young Mel of course. ;)

The Keymaker said thank you!:) He is really amusing on the road and it is nice to ride with him:).

Bye the way - were is the right place in this forum for such "trip reports"?

That would be in Chit Chat.
Pretty much anything goes over there that doesnt fit anywhere else.

Joke removed.

Post edited by: ran429, at: 2006/04/26 13:15

Post edited by: ran429, at: 2006/04/28 01:44

Post edited by: ran429, at: 2006/04/28 01:44