Newbie here

More
16 Aug 2009 18:50 #314444 by Twichel04
Newbie here was created by Twichel04
Hello all. I'm new here, new to KZ's and well, new to motorcycles, my projects are all usually cars. BUT, i found a KZ on ebay, i bid and won. so here i am.

Here is the link to the ebay listing.

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...geName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

as you can see there isnt much on the bike, just a frame, engine, trans, forks, wheels and tires, thats about it. but it only cost me 10 bucks.

hope to find lots of info on here to help me along with the new project

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2009 18:58 #314448 by mzandmz
Replied by mzandmz on topic Newbie here
Good to have you here. Looks like you got a good start.Kawasaki is a nice bike to own(with title showing ownership.) Theres lots of parts out there that will fit your project. I chose to start with a fixer upper and found mine for $500.00 bucks. its the one as my avitar picture. With a little cleanning got it up and running only had 9942 miles on it. Well If you got any questions this is the place to come. Welcome, Lots of people on here with good solid advise and answers to most any questions so Fire away .. GOOD to HAVE YOU.

New to Family, 1979 KZ440 LTD

More
16 Aug 2009 19:04 #314450 by Twichel04
Replied by Twichel04 on topic Newbie here
hopefully, i will be able to get the title for it, if not, there is a local guy that has a totaled 1983 kz550 (frame is bent, bad) he is taking all the usable pieces off of it, but it has a good title. if not, ill use a title finding service