? about what I've got.

More
29 Jul 2009 18:34 #310195 by petevr
Replied by petevr on topic ? about what I've got.
Thanks for the input. Not really sure what I'm going to do with the bike. The story with her....my son and I were at the local salvage yard today and saw it sitting next to the chrusher...just about to be thrown into a car to be smashed. We told the guys to hold it and went back to the office. Probably paid more than I should have but couldn't let them destroy it, even though we had no idea what it really was.....the four carbs looked great!!!
The wife is really pissed with me at the moment!!! About three years ago I came home with a wrecked 88 Suzuki Intruder VS750. My son and I re-built her and she is a real sweet ride now. We ride her to school ( I'm a HS teacher and my son is in 8th grade.) and go on benifit rides every chance we can. The wife has finally accepted her into the family!! Bringing in the KZ my be more than she and my wallet can put up with right now!!! LOL
I'm in NC just east of Fayetteville. If any of you know of anyone that can give this neat bike a good home, let me know.
You have a really great forum! Even though I ride a zuki, I'm going to hang around.
Thanks....Pete
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jul 2009 18:53 #310202 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic ? about what I've got.
Welcome,Pete!

Hey,I'll give you a million dollars for that front fender!

1977 KZ1000 A-1

More
29 Jul 2009 19:29 #310220 by petevr
Replied by petevr on topic ? about what I've got.
Great...it's a deal!! I'll throw in the whole bike for free...........and I'll pay shipping! How's that for a deal????? LOL

More
29 Jul 2009 20:53 #310259 by Mark Wing
Replied by Mark Wing on topic ? about what I've got.
Welcome to KZR. Looks like a nice project for you and your son. I'd check out the carbe, they look like Smoothbores to me.

Mark

Jesus loves you Everyone else thinks your an ***

77 KZ650 C1 with ZX7 forks, GPZ mono rear, wider 18 police wheels and Yoshimura motor.

Yorba Linda Cal.