Hi,everybody!

More
17 Nov 2008 11:42 #247962 by 4yk4a
Hi,everybody! was created by 4yk4a
Thanks for this forum!I just sold my first bike(Yammie '03 v-star 650 Classic).Rips my heart:( And now i got the '80 Kawa KZ 750 LTD(that's what i think,according to the pictures of similar bikes i found).It says,,Kawasaki KZ 750H" on the frame.Free.No docs.Actually she's registered on person,who move out of state 10 years ago and left the bike at my friends house(he was renting it).I don't think he'll ever come back.So,they are just clean the garage and gave it to me.Looks good cosmeticaly(10 years in heated garage!).No rust,chrome is nice.Something is apart.Here is what i found:no tank,side covers,battery.Looks,like somebody was messin with the wires.Bad tires.So,here what i wanna do with it.I don't wanna go to that international title service or a similar stuff to make a title on my name(what if this guy will come back?).I'll go a legal way.I wanna meet somebody here in Illinois,who got a clue about this bike,to get some advice.When buy just the same bike with title,and made one good runner out of two.Hope,it'll cost me no more,than 1 grand.But who knows...I've never dealin with it before.I got a dream to make a bobber with a rigid frame and fat rear tire.But first-i wanna make her run.I attach some pictures of the bikes,which looks the same as mine.Some of them from this site,some are from the web.So,what is your opinion about that?P.S.Sorry for my english,i'm russian nativeB) Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2008 11:52 #247964 by 4yk4a
Replied by 4yk4a on topic Hi,everybody!
P.P.S.The picture in the first message-is a dream bike:lol: .Pardon!Will try to post actual pictures now.My camera is broken now,so it's not my pictures.If somebody rekognize his baby,don't be mad on me :woohoo:
Attachments:

More
26 Nov 2008 00:15 #249387 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Hi,everybody!
Welcome to KZR 4yk4a. Good luck with your bike. :)