New owner - '84 GPZ 750

More
23 Jun 2008 21:53 #221783 by BlackSaki
New owner - '84 GPZ 750 was created by BlackSaki
Hello all...

My first real bike! I had a little KZ250 about ten years ago. Girlfriend got the bike bug last fall and bought an '03 Shadow. I've wanted one again for a long long time, but just couldn't be without now. I didn't have as much as her to spend, but was lucky enough to find this little streetfighter on craigslist a couple months ago. Will post pics soon... it's got the some basic performance mods pods, jets, 4-1), flat black paint everywhere and no fairings. I've put about 1000 miles on her so far, half of that in the mountains of northern colorado. Gotta change the clutch cable, it broke about a week and a half ago (have been super busy), but I do love it! Glad to have found the forum - :Cheers:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2008 02:12 #222251 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic New owner - '84 GPZ 750
Hey BlackSaki, Welcome to KZR. Enjoy your new bike and the website.
I've got a 83 gpz750 I'm putting together right now. :)

More
01 Jul 2008 09:38 #223303 by jokermtb
Replied by jokermtb on topic New owner - '84 GPZ 750
I too am piloting an 84 gpz750. It's a great bike, in an odd-ball sorta way. If you compare it to Kawa's new Versys, its very comparable - riding position, power, suspension travel, etc.....but, it's a much more tough looking machine than the versys ever will be...

More
01 Jul 2008 11:50 #223314 by Link14
Replied by Link14 on topic New owner - '84 GPZ 750
Welcome to the group! Gotta love the twistys in Northern Colorado Mountains. My favorite short trip is Fort Collins to Stove Prairie via Masonville. Have Fun!