Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wanted to introduce myself... 16 Oct 2005 09:54 #2065

• Art Quast
  • Art Quast's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone. My name is Art Quast. Im a welder at a very famous Chemical plant here in Niagara Falls ,NY. I have a 1981 KZ 1100-A1. I have the complete touring package also. Its all original, other than the Kirker header i had to use for this summer. The stock pipes cross over rotted out. The expence of a new one put it on hold till the spring. I inherited the KZ from my uncle, who was the one that started me rideing at 12.I think it was around 1970, but it was deffintly in the spring. It was a 305 Honda he put me on and said heres the gas, the clutch and the brake. Flying lessons would have been more helpfull,can you imagine a 90 lb. kid on a 305, full througtle hitting the picters mound on a baseball dimond in the mud. It was the first time i flew. I had to stop and wipe the tears from laughing here. The thought of him running around waveing his arms wanting to say something to me while i was in the middle of the most memeral moment in my adolecent life. Whats wrong with adults anyway? He was great, even helped me unpack the mud and grass out of my nose and mouth. Cant understand why he did'nt let me drive that 305 agian? Anyway, i will go to the other forums with questions about this bike, i have lots, its a Canadian model.I have other scoots, 1972 Yamaha 360 Enduro, that i want to restore, and a Honda XL 500s. Im also into Mopars, I have a 1964 Belvedere and a 1969 Barracuda Fastback. Thanks for the oppertunity to intrduce myself. Art

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: