Brooklyn?

More
21 Feb 2008 19:00 #196167 by Boll Weevil
Brooklyn? was created by Boll Weevil
Any other Brooklnites here? I'm the proud owner of a 77 kz650c ripping all over the southside and beyond. I'd love to find some other local kz enthusiasts to swap tips and ride with, etc...

1977 kz650c, pod filters, low bars, 130/90 tires, kerker 4-1 exhaust (stock!). Dyna ignition system forthcoming. Currently on the hunt for a cat sized sidecar system so the little beast can come along.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2008 20:18 #196186 by brumbear
Replied by brumbear on topic Brooklyn?
Western NJ I got friends living over in Sunnyside Queens thats as close as I get sorry

More
09 Mar 2008 19:55 #199227 by Boll Weevil
Replied by Boll Weevil on topic Brooklyn?
Another KZRider member here in NY sent me something. There's bee some talk with people I know in Westchester as well about some rides in the Bear Mountain area once the weather gets a little better. I don't know how long the ride is from western NJ, but you'd be more than welcome to come along once we get a ride under way.

1977 kz650c, pod filters, low bars, 130/90 tires, kerker 4-1 exhaust (stock!). Dyna ignition system forthcoming. Currently on the hunt for a cat sized sidecar system so the little beast can come along.