any one from wyoming here?

More
28 Feb 2008 09:30 #197365 by jmargrav
Replied by jmargrav on topic any one from wyoming here?
I am so sorry, i totally forgot about this post and have been neglecting all your replies:pinch: !!any way the bike did not come with side covers, i could not complain for the price i got it at, $0! I kind of want to try and fab some sheet metal to cover the wiring, but that is a ways off, for now i have other thing i need to worry about. I had actually made that dent in the tank when i laid the bike over, only going about 2 MPH, how embarrassing :laugh: ! But ever since then it has been bugging me. I will have to try that neat trick and maybe get learned up on some body working skills.

Post edited by: jmargrav, at: 2008/02/28 12:44

1982 KZ750-E3
Lariamie Wyoming GO WYO!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2008 09:38 #197366 by jmargrav
Me and a couple of my friends have actually planned to take a ride on that exact loop, (from Laramie to Walden and then back again though). They all have modern z1000s, CBR600s and what not, i hope i can keep up!! And I have been meaning to go to that Kawasaki dealership for some time now:silly: .

1982 KZ750-E3
Lariamie Wyoming GO WYO!

More
28 Feb 2008 16:00 #197416 by Link14
Replied by Link14 on topic any one from wyoming here?
If you talk them into looping it from Walden to Ft. Collins, you'll definitely be about to keep up through the Poudre Canyon. If they try to go too fast through there, they'll either be a smear on the canyon walls or in the river.

I did a little checking on your sidecovers and there are a couple that should work for you on e-bay if that's your thing. Price is right (for now)

tinyurl.com/3xmnnw

tinyurl.com/38exug

They say they're for Ltd's but I looked at several kz-750 E's and the cover looks the same shape.

Good Luck

More
29 Feb 2008 09:04 #197521 by jmargrav
Sounds great! I am sure they would not mind going through Fort Collins, I have wanted to go down there for some time now. Thanks for checking E-bay for me, I just have more important things to take care of on the bike before that, like that awful seat!

1982 KZ750-E3
Lariamie Wyoming GO WYO!

More
29 Feb 2008 12:19 #197571 by Wizid
Replied by Wizid on topic any one from wyoming here?
Nice bike man, they clean up well.