New in Fort Collins

More
25 Aug 2007 14:28 #166297 by Vinod
New in Fort Collins was created by Vinod
Hello, my name is Jake and I'm a student at Colorado State. Im an Engineer and just got my first bike about a month ago. it is a KZ550 LTD shaft driven. there are some minor problems but it has been running well. I am very glad to find this group and ive already used advise from the forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Aug 2007 14:34 #166299 by bill_wilcox100
Replied by bill_wilcox100 on topic New in Fort Collins
Welcome to the forum. Have a great riding season. Don't forget to add a signature with your year, model and location for future reference.

Best of success!

1977 KZ650-B1 (Stock)
Upgrades:
- Dyna S Electronic Ignition (DS2-2)
- Dyna 3 Ohm Coils (DC1-1)
- Coil Repowering Mod
- Progressive Springs Front & Rear
- Saddlemen Seat Cover
- New Metallic Red Re-Paint & Repro Badges.
Montreal, Canada

More
28 Aug 2007 15:54 #166950 by Link14
Replied by Link14 on topic New in Fort Collins
Welcome to Fort Collins Jake. I've had my 400 for about a year and since I finally got it fixed this Spring have had alot of fun with it. Running in the foothills west of town is a blast.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions...this forums great for that. Ray's motorcycle on Drake Rd is where I take the bike if it's too hard for me to figure out (which doesn't take much ):blink:

I'm a CE here in town....us engineers got to stick together :silly:

More
28 Aug 2007 16:09 #166954 by kwaka1000j
Replied by kwaka1000j on topic New in Fort Collins
Hi, and welcome to FC and the site. Fort Collins is a great city, used to live there for about 10 years. There's several of us kz owners along the front range here. Like link14 said there's alot of good riding in the foothills. In fact, Thunder Mountain Ha#$ey is having their third annual Thunder in the Rockies this Labor day weekend. Last year I even saw another KZ1000 there!

1982 kz1000j
1982 kz750e
1980 kz1000 frankenstien