Hello All, Check out my scooter!

More
23 Aug 2007 18:37 #165956 by KP900
Replied by KP900 on topic Hello All, Check out my scooter!
great. With all that said and out of the way, what else would you like to see?

I am in awe of the positive feedback everyone has given me...online, my family and friends, my brothers are now looking for a nostalgic motorcycle to tinker with...I could go on and on.

I was talking with a Co-Worker yesterday and we got on the subject of 'Cycles and riding and I asked if he still owned that ole' CB750 I remembered him riding to the shop (Cummins Natural Gas Engine Corp.) a few years back...

Long story short, he GAVE me the 77' Honda CB750 with clear title free of charge AND a repair manual in great condition :woohoo:

I found a 77' KZ1000 parked at a house along my "B" route home and I keep driving by trying to catch the guy at home and invite him to go ride....:whistle: or sell it to me.. :evil:

I'll work on getting some road footage....

Only problem I have with that is, my local terrain is crappy for 60 miles in any direction and I hate city traffic...:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2007 04:32 #166023 by bill_wilcox100
Replied by bill_wilcox100 on topic Hello All, Check out my scooter!
Where is it written that only urban backdrops are appreciated? Video it the way it is... if its real it will work. ;) Did you think we were all raised in cities or something?

By the way, be a sport and add your year, model and location to your signature... you'll get better quality responses that way. :)

Best of success!

1977 KZ650-B1 (Stock)
Upgrades:
- Dyna S Electronic Ignition (DS2-2)
- Dyna 3 Ohm Coils (DC1-1)
- Coil Repowering Mod
- Progressive Springs Front & Rear
- Saddlemen Seat Cover
- New Metallic Red Re-Paint & Repro Badges.
Montreal, Canada

More
24 Aug 2007 10:28 #166090 by JoeK
Replied by JoeK on topic Hello All, Check out my scooter!
KP900 wrote:

Long story short, he GAVE me the 77' Honda CB750 with clear title free of charge AND a repair manual in great condition :woohoo:

:( Geeze, How come nobody ever gives me a free bike, I had to pay a ton for my KZ... (at least a ton compared to nothing)

KP900, Please do update your signature line with location - it's nice for all of us... Thanks for your info and your video.

BTW (blatant plug) If you like Vintage Bikes, check out the link in my signature... :whistle:

Post edited by: JoeK, at: 2007/08/24 13:29

1977 KZ1000 - coolest
1973 Honda CB-750 - oldest
2004 Yamaha FZ1 - fastest
www.jekgraphics.com/gallery/kzr Galleries of So Cal Events
www.VintageBikeOC.com Monthly Meet of Vintage Bikes in Orange County, CA

More
26 Aug 2007 12:36 #166440 by Wildh2oskier
Replied by Wildh2oskier on topic Hello All, Check out my scooter!
Just out of curiosity what did you do with the parts you took off your KZ? The old honda makes a very killer vintage 70's era chopper and the parts you removed would go a long way towards that end. Just a thought.

More
27 Aug 2007 08:59 #166610 by bigbadwolf76
Replied by bigbadwolf76 on topic Hello All, Check out my scooter!
Looks like a whole different bike! Good job!