Hey guys

• Pterosaur
  • Visitor
30 Apr 2007 21:07 #135867 by Pterosaur
Replied by Pterosaur on topic Hey guys
z1rick wrote:

Ahhhh, did you guys chase off the new guy already:whistle: He hasn't posted any reply's:( Hope you are still with us... And welcome aboard, please post Pics when you get a chance

I think not - he was over in the 85,376 Registered Users thread and even winged me with a shot. :blink:

He'll be fine...

"Chicken Shack Racer"
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2007 04:35 #135915 by tuxedotito
Replied by tuxedotito on topic Hey guys
PT are you talking about me?? I am not the originator of the thread. I did respond with "Chrome Spoke Rim", which is really true for CSR. As soon as I stop looking for all manner of disturbed Squirrel images :lol: :blink: , I will attempt to locate the old Kawasaki ad and post it up. I spent a great deal of my impressionable childhood within a mile of a mid-size motorcycle shop and still have some brochures packed away somewhere in a box.

1981 GPz1100, Wiseco 1170 Kit, BS34 carbs; #40 Pilot and #140 Main, UNI Filters, APE main and cylinder studs, DYNA S, DYNA Coils, and lots of hours. Working towards Megasquirt/Turbo one day!!!
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

More
01 May 2007 05:45 #135935 by z1rick
Replied by z1rick on topic Hey guys
Oh no, the CSR thing followed us:whistle: I thought it was "constantly short rear":woohoo:

Anaheim CA
1999 KZ 100P
1974 Z1 900 Project
1977 (2) KZ 650 projects

More
01 May 2007 21:04 #136321 by budzilla
Replied by budzilla on topic Hey guys
You guys are crackin me up. Thanks so much for all your replies. According to the VIN it's a KZ1000-M1 model which appears to be the CSR in my service manual. I guess a previous owner switched it over to cast wheels. It looks like the swingarm may be off a Suzuki GS1100 as I'm reading it's a direct bolt-on and a bit longer than stock. It's also got GSXR rear sets as foot controls which is kind of cool. I'm on the road now but when I get home next week my new starter clutch should be there and I can get this thing out to play. I'll post some pics then.