Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 07 Apr 2016 15:40 #719773

• kaw-a-holic
  • User
  • Thank you received: 248
This is the reply I got from him on Facebook, sounds like it's a part time job for him.

"I am indeed still here. Best way to contact me is via email or through contact page on my website. Glad to hear there is interest in our products. I am trying to get caught up on some part requests right now, and trying to build some inventory as well. I was recently laid off from my regular job, so much time and effort is going into job searches right now. Please convey to the other members, and thanks for the help!"
Jon
1977 KZ1000a1
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix Fighter Project
The following user(s) said Thank You: Street Fighter LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 07 Apr 2016 16:22 #719778

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1972

kaw-a-holic wrote: This is the reply I got from him on Facebook, sounds like it's a part time job for him.

"I am indeed still here. Best way to contact me is via email or through contact page on my website. Glad to hear there is interest in our products. I am trying to get caught up on some part requests right now, and trying to build some inventory as well. I was recently laid off from my regular job, so much time and effort is going into job searches right now. Please convey to the other members, and thanks for the help!"

Thanks Jon and 750
I will try yet again. :blink:
If you talk to him again , Ask him to join us here and he could get lots of work
Dave B) B) B)

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 16 Apr 2016 08:19 #721204

• GPzMOD750
  • GPzMOD750's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 148
Not available yet. I'm going to give him a few more days then cut bait and forget him. I'm going to build my own. I'm hunting down the box he uses, I'm sure he doesn't make them himself. The connectors and wires shouldn't be hard to find either.

EDIT: Found it!!! Took some digging. He's modified it a little but I can too. I'm giving him 72 hrs.

Last edit: by GPzMOD750.

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 17 Apr 2016 17:12 #721464

• GPzMOD750
  • User
I just paid for my order. It is supposed to be shipped tomorrow first class. I should see it mid week. I'll let you know when I gets here and how it turns out. Now, where did I put that stash of mini fuses?

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 17 Apr 2016 18:25 #721479

• Street Fighter LTD
Good News ;)

Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 20 Apr 2016 18:46 #722095

• GPzMOD750
  • User
I got the order in today and the box looks real nice and well put together. It's much nicer job than I could have done. I also got the battery harness and a non load sensitive flasher i.e. LED/incandescent compatible.

Some quick pics and I'll try to get them installed this weekend.

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 20 Apr 2016 19:58 #722114

• Street Fighter LTD
All Good looking stuff,
Now if he would only answer his phone LOL
Dave B) B) B)

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 22 Apr 2016 07:43 #722339

• GPzMOD750
  • User
Hopefully he will. I sent him a link to this thread.

I went out to see if i could just hook up the fuse box last night and ran into a snag. My factory fuses are hard wired. The bike really doesn't have fuse box/block just a plastic box that covers the fuses and keeps them together and prevents them from touching. No worries I'll just have to hard wire the box in, I'll just use butt connectors for now but I'll solder them in eventually.

I put in the flasher, works fine once i reversed the wires from the OEM one I don't have any LED lights installed yet so we'll have to see if it works with both types wired in. I figured out there was once a hazard flasher but it's gone. I tried pluging in the old flasher to it but it didn't do anything. I looked up the parts diagram and they are different part numbers, I don't know what the difference is or if that was the issue, might have wiring issues too.

I haven't put in the battery leads yet, Maybe today, I took the day off.

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 22 Apr 2016 09:22 #722364

• GPzMOD750
  • User
OK, I couldn't stop thinking about it and I went out and put the battery leads on. These cables are much heavier gauge and a bit stiff and I had to bend the ring ends a bit on the battery end to get them to my posts.

I ended up putting the positive on backwards, It fit better and the boot covers the solenoid connection well, it wouldn't be useful on the battery end at all. The boot's much bigger than the original and doesn't fit under the wiring cover. Since the fuse box isn't going to fit under it either I just removed it. There was a lead hard wired to the original cable into the [regulator. I clipped it off at the double bullet connection, one end to a 10A light fuse other to the accessory fuses, put on a weatherproof ring connector and put it under the battery lead on the solenoid.]

The negative went well too. It's just barely long enough to hook up to the original ground point on the block. I took the boot off since it also doesn't fit on the post style of my battery. There are 2 ground leads that come off the battery end that have male bullet connectors which facilitates the deletion of a loose ring connector that was attached to the negative post and fed into the harness with an identical male bullet connector.

I'm going to hold off wiring the fuses since it's nice today and I'm going to go for a ride. It's supposed to be stormy tomorrow so maybe then.

EDIT: TEXT IN BRACKETS IS CORRECTED INFO

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 22 Apr 2016 11:26 #722381

• GPzMOD750
  • User
Do you ever get that weird feeling that you should double check something?

I just had one of those moments. I pulled the wiring diagram up and gave it a really good look over. I then realized I had confused the igniter with the regulator!!!!! :ohmy:

I then made the bold and bracketed modifications in the previous edited post.

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 23 Apr 2016 13:23 #722564

• GPzMOD750
  • User
Everything is in and functioning. I haven't gone for a ride yet but I've tested everything electrical I can think of with the bike running and not running. I butt crimp spliced all the fuse wires with weatherproof connectors. except one male bullet connector for the 20A circuit which plugged right into the positive female pigtail.

The box wouldn't fit under the side cover so I put it behind the battery just under the positive cable zip tied to the old electrical cover screw hole. You can also see the negative cable bullet connector.

pic of the flasher and the positive cable at the solenoid. you can see the harness wires and butt connectors. And the missing hazard flasher. I still don't know what that's about.

The ring connector for the regulator.

The negative ground to the block.

Attachments:

Creative Wiring Solutions, LLC.????? 23 Apr 2016 15:25 #722580

• zukdave
  • User
  • Thank you received: 229
Not talking shit but ya'll ain't got a car wash close ?
Can of engine cleaner and a hand full of quarter's go's a long way.

I just can't stand working on dirty oily stuff I do that all day at work.
1980 KZ650 F1
ZX750A1 motor.
Wiseco 810cc kit.
Zukiworks racing ported head.
VM 29 smooth bore's.
Dyna 2000 Ign. w/Dyna mini coil's
APE cylinder stud's and nut's.
APE valve spring's.
APE Track King clutch.
V/H KZ1000 sidewinder.
3.5x18 laced to a KZ1000 disk hub.
150/60/18 Shinko 006 Podium.
63" wheel base.