i paid £1000 cash for it,
black with the white stripes and gs logo,standard exhausts,
i had it ten yrs, it never let me down once,
even did despatch riding on it,
best big four cylinder bike i ever had,
bullet proof motor,
enjoy,
and i'm jelous lol
will update and add picts once i have picked up the kz750twin on weds.look 4ward to shareing tech info and picking some brains when req.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Oh no, look what i done did 11 Dec 2014 11:53 #655848

• floivanus
  • floivanus's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 116
Actually I think its just gonna stay a stocker, maybe some different bars and a replacement petcock and just roll that way. I believe I'm gonna get rid of nearly every other bike I have (the 550 ltd, the 900 ltd, and most every spare kz part, keeping this, the 77 wing and my Z1 clone bike.) and just try to be happy with something for once.

I've been chasing every lead I can for five years now trying to find a near stock Z1 for a good deal and face it have become too obsessed, to the point where I have bought and sold 25-30 bikes trying to find me a ratty z1, and missed the oportunity the one time it came around (my youngest had emergency heart surgery the day I was supposed to pick up a $300 74.) Honestly when you hear any of these dudes joke about these bikes being a sickness they mean it. If this bike was a kz900/1000 or Z1 it would be exactly what I have made myself crazy looking for (not to mention my wife now getting irratated when I go to buy another) I'm tempted to try stepping away from here for a while even but I enjoy posting here.
my bikes; 80kz1000(project), 77 gl1000, 74 h2 (project)
Past; 78 kz1000, 83 kz550
Andrew
The following user(s) said Thank You: !Seymore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by floivanus.
  • Page: