Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

loseing weight 04 Nov 2008 11:50 #245551

• EarthShaker
  • EarthShaker's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
hey I put up a post like this befor but i think it got miss understood. I've seen some old street racer style and cafe bikes have holes drilled in brakes and engine cases to lighted the bike a little. I don't really care about the weight thing but I like the way it looks does anyone on hear know how to do that? and can maybe give me a few pointers please.
First to fight, Last to leave
1976 kz650 runs but still needs finishing
1976 kz650 basket case project

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

loseing weight 04 Nov 2008 17:59 #245618

• pstrbrc
  • User
  • '81 GPz 1100 project
  • Thank you received: 9
First:
At least put your bike in your signature.
(forum/my profile)
I guess the first thing most of us would want to know is, what are you doing this on?
I think you'd not want to do this on anything that'll leak oil. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Or let water in where it don't belong. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you're doing this on a bike with electronic ignition, you can consider the right side points cover. On the left side, the sprocket cover would be reasonably safe. You might want to pick up e-bay parts to try this on, just in case you get to a point where you say, "What was I thinking??!!"
I don't know if the alternator cover is a very good idea. I'd want to hear from somebody who tried it, first.
\'81 GPz 1100 project
Elkhart, Kansas USA
\"Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him.\" Groucho Marx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: