• Page:

TOPIC:

KZ650 feedback 17 Mar 2023 11:48 #881646

• DanMadBoy
  • DanMadBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi everyone.
Sorry I let things get out of hand earlier this week. Some ppl wont let sleeping dogs lie and its tough to want to get a fresh start, yet have ppl (just a few ) attack you, even saving your photos for the weirdest reasons!

Some of you oldtimers have lived what appears to be amazing lives and had amazing times. You now spend some of that time helping others with your knowledge.
Nessism, Wookie, SWest, youve all been super helpful to me and are a boon to the forum.

thats pretty much all I have to say.

Ride safe and stay healthy, happy and whole.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KZ650 feedback 17 Mar 2023 13:12 #881647

• Mikaw
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1853

We can only hope.
1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Injected, Dr. Gamma, SWest, Nerdy, Scirocco, Warren3200gt, Moose1800, Kelly E

KZ650 feedback 18 Mar 2023 05:33 #881668

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Walking Behind the Corn May Not Be All That!
  • Thank you received: 1278

Hi everyone.
Sorry I let things get out of hand earlier this week. Some ppl wont let sleeping dogs lie and its tough to want to get a fresh start, yet have ppl (just a few ) attack you, even saving your photos for the weirdest reasons!

Some of you oldtimers have lived what appears to be amazing lives and had amazing times. You now spend some of that time helping others with your knowledge.
Nessism, Wookie, SWest, youve all been super helpful to me and are a boon to the forum.

Ride safe and stay healthy, happy and whole.

Hi Jeff, 650 Dude and/or DanMadBoy,
Why do you feel it necessary to troll KZRider? Every year or two you sign up with a new personna, asking questions, the answers for which you cannot seem to accept then you turn into a victim saying you're done and gone.
The simple truth is that if you're willing to act in a mature manner and understand that not all of us are going to agree with you, even with each other, you'd be welcomed as a regular member.
I'm challenging you to become a contributing member here. It ain't hard.
       Tell the truth.
       Realize that simply disagreeing is not an attack.
       Stop playing the victim.
Bill

www.KZ1300.com
Riders:
1968 BSA 441 Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 W3, 1976 KZ900, 1979 KZ750 Twin, 1979 KZ750 Twin Trike, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 2000 Valkyrie, 2009 Yamaha Roadliner S. 1983 GL 1100
Projects:
1985 ZN1300
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR, Nessism, Street Fighter LTD, Mikaw, Nerdy, Scirocco, Warren3200gt, Wookie58 and 1 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by KZQ.

KZ650 feedback 18 Mar 2023 06:25 #881670

• Warren3200gt
  • User
  • Thank you received: 655
I admire your patience Bill.! 

Z1000J2 somewhat modified!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikaw

KZ650 feedback 18 Mar 2023 06:26 #881671

• DanMadBoy
  • User is blocked
"jeff?" look up doxxing.

When I have problems with my bikes, I like to get answers.
Im not sure you understand what trolling is. trolls dont apologize. Trolls attack without being provoked. Trolls lash out and try to create division. Ive not done that. Mikaw has several times, and to be honest its weird.   What else makes a man focus on another man to the extent he does? Most of the time I ignore him. Im sorry, but Im the one who is constantly attacked, doxxed and trolled. You are completely, entirely and utterly incorrect, off target and not comprehending the situation, perhaps willfully so, that is, intentionally.

I say respectfully, YOU are part of the problem because YOU do NOTHING to moderate personal attacks; ppl, un-evolved low-minded thinkers questioning a person's sexuality because they have a sidebag on their bike? But not just that, actively MOCKING them and causing strife, and ATTACKING.  Maybe some ppl of a certain generation think thats funny, but thats just how the WOKE movement got started: it was a response to unchecked abuse, and now old and racist and silly ppl cry about everything WOKE because they miss the times they could name call and marginalize ppl. But i digress:

there seems to be, in some parts, an irrational hatred and thats YOUR (the ppl who feel it) problem, not mine. I dont come here attacking ppl and if I have an unkind word, its only after Ive been attacked.  Show me a time when I arrived and started attacking ppl? All of my questions are legitimate concerns about my bikes, which ppl then turn into attacks.

Most website owners/moderators know there are legal consequences for doxxing, which you just did calling me by a name. Dont try to gaslight me with nonsense. For whatever reason, you make up reasons, acting as if I am some plague.

And then you have silly ppl, blind ppl chime in with "I appreciate your patience Bill." Its simply assinine given all the attacks Ive endured. Just another ole boys club, and Im sure ppl remember Im married to a 5'10 blonde brazilian and danish top ex model and that probably pisses ppl off too, as, not too long ago, they were here reposting PERSONAL pics of my wife.

Now THATS troll behavior, and you did NOTHING about that DOXXING behavior, which is ILLEGAL.

Now Im off to ride my ZRX. Have a good one.

Attachments:

Last edit: by DanMadBoy.

KZ650 feedback 18 Mar 2023 06:58 #881674

• Moose1800
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 256

KZ650 feedback 18 Mar 2023 07:05 #881675

• DanMadBoy
  • User is blocked

The subtext of your response is, you perceived mine as an eloquent, intellectual and effective response which made you feel a bit diminished or uncertain of your own intellectual prowess. I studied psychology and thats what Im seeing here. Im also seeing you trying to insert yourself into/exert your "self" as an authority on what is sufficient, perhaps because the response may have made you feel insufficient. Thats a psychological take too. Some ppl refer to what you have just done as "being triggered."

Additionally, I dont "have to do any better than that." Im not here to suit your purpose and I wasnt talking to YOU, I was talking DIRECTLY to Bill. Also curious as Bill could have direct messaged me instead of making things MORE public. I simply issued an apology onto which he latched and made tangential.

Not too long ago, a celebrity who was continually asked for answers which he had already effectively given said to his interrogators "if you dont understand after all i have said, then I cant help you, its your problem." 

'll leave you with that as i really and truly head out for a group ride upstate with a bunch of my hipster friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose1800

Last edit: by DanMadBoy.

KZ650 feedback 18 Mar 2023 07:23 #881677

• KZQ
  • Administrator

"jeff?" look up doxxing.

When I have problems with my bikes, I like to get answers.
Im not sure you understand what trolling is. trolls dont apologize. Trolls attack without being provoked. Trolls lash out and try to create division. Ive not done that. Mikaw has several times, and to be honest its weird.   What else makes a man focus on another man to the extent he does? Most of the time I ignore him. Im sorry, but Im the one who is constantly attacked, doxxed and trolled. You are completely, entirely and utterly incorrect, off target and not comprehending the situation, perhaps willfully so, that is, intentionally.

I say respectfully, YOU are part of the problem because YOU do NOTHING to moderate personal attacks; ppl, un-evolved low-minded thinkers questioning a person's sexuality because they have a sidebag on their bike? But not just that, actively MOCKING them and causing strife, and ATTACKING.  Maybe some ppl of a certain generation think thats funny, but thats just how the WOKE movement got started: it was a response to unchecked abuse, and now old and racist and silly ppl cry about everything WOKE because they miss the times they could name call and marginalize ppl. But i digress:

there seems to be, in some parts, an irrational hatred and thats YOUR (the ppl who feel it) problem, not mine. I dont come here attacking ppl and if I have an unkind word, its only after Ive been attacked.  Show me a time when I arrived and started attacking ppl? All of my questions are legitimate concerns about my bikes, which ppl then turn into attacks.

Most website owners/moderators know there are legal consequences for doxxing, which you just did calling me by a name. Dont try to gaslight me with nonsense. For whatever reason, you make up reasons, acting as if I am some plague.

And then you have silly ppl, blind ppl chime in with "I appreciate your patience Bill." Its simply assinine given all the attacks Ive endured. Just another ole boys club, and Im sure ppl remember Im married to a 5'10 blonde brazilian and danish top ex model and that probably pisses ppl off too, as, not too long ago, they were here reposting PERSONAL pics of my wife.

Now THATS troll behavior, and you did NOTHING about that DOXXING behavior, which is ILLEGAL.

Now Im off to ride my ZRX. Have a good one.

Nice bike !
I'm not going to lock this thread instead I'll ask everyone to just leave it alone. Let's see if he'll accept my challenge and become a contributing member.
Bill
www.KZ1300.com
Riders:
1968 BSA 441 Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 W3, 1976 KZ900, 1979 KZ750 Twin, 1979 KZ750 Twin Trike, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 2000 Valkyrie, 2009 Yamaha Roadliner S. 1983 GL 1100
Projects:
1985 ZN1300

KZ650 feedback 18 Mar 2023 07:26 #881678

• DanMadBoy
  • User is blocked
I have no issue with you Bill. All ive ever wanted is to remain in the forum, asking legitimate questions to my legitimate bike issues. The by-product of that is, anyone else with my same problem could come here and see the solution.

I have always said KZRider is an invaluable resource. Now Im REALLY going riding! lol

KZ650 feedback 18 Mar 2023 07:31 #881679

• KZQ
  • Administrator

I have no issue with you Bill. All ive ever wanted is to remain in the forum, asking legitimate questions to my legitimate bike issues. The by-product of that is, anyone else with my same problem could come here and see the solution.

I have always said KZRider is an invaluable resource. Now Im REALLY going riding! lol

Ok DanMadBoy,
Welcome to KZR !
Bill
www.KZ1300.com
Riders:
Projects:
1985 ZN1300

• Page: